“Wallop of a Walleye!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located on Hwy 371 N
Description: Located on Hwy 371 N
Reviewed 25 August 2012

As my husband, dog, & I made our way from North Dakota to northern Minnesota, we stopped at Jimmy's for our first taste of walleye this season. And, OMG, what a taste! Jimmy's pan fried walleye sandwich with homemade tartar sauce on a buttery soft white roll was one of the very best sandwiches either my husband or I have ever enjoyed (Frankie, our dog, didna get a morsel!). The walleye was as fresh as can be & perectly fried. The accompanying eggy, mustardy, potato salad & creamy, tangy, coleslaw were delicious; even the pickle seemed heaven-sent! The waitress who served us was also terrific. Next time, you're passing through Walker, check out this sandwich. Thanks to fellow trip-advisor reviewers for recommending it!

2  Thank Cosmolene
There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Family Restaurant

Reviewed 29 July 2012

Jimmy's has very tasty food. My favorite menu item is their Garden Salad. The place is decorated nicely and have always received good service there.

1  Thank walker61