“Everything is wonderful!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

From the well dressed staff, the clean environment to the chips and salsa brought immediately to your table, the whole this is great!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

From my previous review, I mention that the beef seemed to have changed in a downward fashion. Seems it was a one-time event as the problem has never reoccured. We dine there frequently and the food is always excellent. The staff is wonderful and very efficient. As for the remodeling, fantastic! I don't know if it is because we are very regular customers, but we are always treated as if we were family. However, it seems they treat everyone as guessed in their home. Nice work Oscar…u dun gud. ;o)

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Spotted this place a few months ago and decided to try it out after many people saying it was the best. It truly is the best Mexican food I have had in a long time. I love Mexican food and I would eat here every night if I lives close enough. The staff are friendly and the place is clean. Recommend this place to all!!

Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

I was in town on business, and had an hour for lunch. I decided to try El Molino based on a local residents recommendation. Well I'm glad I did, the food was amazing! I had the Cancun chimichanga, and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I live in town and have visited many times. The food is always good, the staff is really friendly and quick. They are always a step ahead of you. Try the cancun burrito and a margarita, and you won't be disappointed.