All reviewsday's walklovely pot of teawood burning stoveelectric blanketsbreakfast was excellentfull english breakfaststayed here for nightsstay there againyogurtthe pubwoodburnerstevepathhostscoast
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while walking the south West coastal path. The fantastic service from Stephen and Jonathan started when Stephen kindly picked us up from Bude after a hard days walking. We arrived to a lovely pot of tea and cake (on China that my wife loved and is searching high and low for).

The room was finished to a high standard with everything we needed. Breakfast was amazing with a full English breakfast on offer.

The B&B is located less than mile from the small coastal town of Crackington Haven, which can be accessed via a lovely woodland footpath.

This is a great option for anyone walking the southwest coastal path or looking for a quite weekend away. The room and location are great but it's the friendly service provided by Stephen and Jonathan that make this place a really winner.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jdac
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stayed at Hanna's Cottage last week and loved it. The welcome was was warm and made us feel instantly at ease, especially being greeted with tea and cake. Everything is beautifully presented and comfortable, including the lovely log fire in the breakfast/sitting room. The footpath outside the cottage leads to the coast path and then to the beach, although it's quite steep if you're not used to walking. The breakfast choice was extensive and beautifully cooked. Thank you Stephen and Jonathan for a memorable stay, we hope to be back before long.

Room Tip: All well appointed, one on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank AnnieM112358
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed for 2 days during a walking holiday in Cornwall - lovely room, terrific location and friendly helpful hosts. A short drive from Crackington Haven which has a lovely beach and lots of rock pools for the kids. I wll stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank pmq452
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I've just got home from a four day walking holiday. I was bowled over by the warmth and quality of the hospitality at this new B & B. The decor was just in keeping for the location and the quality of linens far higher than I expected - a really comfortable night's sleep. A dressing gown provided - a lovely touch. The quality and quantity of food was excellent (and I'm picky!) The hosts offered a drop off and pick up service for us walkers for a very reasonable charge and this worked out really well, so we were able to complete 40 miles of the Coast Walk in stages. Talking of reasonable charge the packed lunches were wholesome and a real bargain. I did a double take when told the price.

The weather was very kind to us but the lounge is designed that if it had rained I'd have been comfortable snuggling up on the comfy sofas by the log fire devouring the library of books.

The free internet was great. Telephone reception throughout Cornwall is patchy, but when I had difficulty the hosts offered the use of their landline, again a very kind gesture.

Breakfast was from 8 to 9, but today we wanted to leave at 7 and they arranged an early breakfast for us, far beyond the call of duty but much appreciated.

It's next door to a farm but no noise, just totally peaceful.

Nothing was too much trouble and we had a great stay. Great Value for Money.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Helen P
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Beautiful, traditional cottage, warm and friendly tucked away in the Cornish countryside. Have been to loads of B&B's and this is a real gem! Hosts are friendly and welcoming, the room had everything we could want and are spotless, but cosy and inviting. The breakfast is a feast to behold - all cooked beautifully and to your requirements. Great local knowledge and will definitely be back. Thanks again!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple