Treasure Island Resort & Casino
US$69
US$65
US$106
US$99
All reviewsbowling alleyswim up bareagle towersub shoplazy riverprime ribnon smoking sectionrooms are nicenice casinocasino floorlagoonminnesotatubswolfconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Yuck! The smoke was UNBEARABLE! Mind you my husband smokes, so I am used to smoke. Way too crowded. Had to wait in line for everything, beers, ticket exchange machines, slot machines, black jack tables etc. Very dirty, empty cups and ashtrays on all the slots- even in non smoking. All of the fun machines, Cheers, Willy Wonka, Wizard of Oz, Roulette, Monopoly are gone. Replaced with weird new machines that all look alike, with cheap graphics. To top it off I had 3 people spill drinks on me, saw 2 fights, and heard Bongos bartender yelling at drunk customers. Finally went up to room with throbbing headache and ruined my new shoes in the Eagle tower elevator because I was standing in an inch of spilled beer! My husband came up to our room 20 minutes later with take out from currents restaurant and stepped in the same beer!
Never again!

Room Tip: Boutique suite is very nice. Bedding was very comfortable, location is right off elevator so you hear all the drunks coming back at night and the ice machine is right outside the door.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Dune S
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just was in Current Restaurant and could not get waited on so we left. The BJ tables have worse rules then they use too because the new management is getting greedy yet their services are getting worse and their employees are unhappy. As others have said, worse ventilation there is. Like smoking a cigarette being in there. Also overpriced room.

Stay away from this casino if you know what is good for you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Randy C
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were there for the Joan Jett show, and we reserved a double room. The casino is smoky beyond belief, and that awful smell spills over into the hotel, all I can say? ICK. Our room was definatley not worth the price of $191 after tax; the window was smeared and so dirty you couldn't see outside on half of it; the room wasn't very clean either. Overall? I would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Steffijean
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Went to TI for a concert. We had to walk through an area of the casino to get to the event center and walk through the same area of the casino when we left. These walks caused our clothing to reek of second hand smoke. It was so disgusting I drove home with a window open (in cold weather) to air out our clothing. We put everything we were wearing (including winter jackets) into the washing machine when we got home. I pity all non-smokers who go to TI.

Seeing Joan Jett & the Blackhearts in concert was a once in a lifetime experience.

My next ticket purchase will not be for any artist performing at TI unless the walk to Event Center is smoke-free or until the area is more efficiently vented of smoke.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank richie1732
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We booked a Friday and Saturday night to attend an event at the event center. The pricing was reasonable given a weekend at a casino ($120 range). Sadly, it went downhill fast after we got into the room.

My husband turned down the sheets and we noticed what appeared to be multiple stains on the sheets (blood or other dark substance). At the same time, he noticed a stain on the bedskirt and dust all around the room where the carpet met the wall and behind the bed. Going a bit further, the filter on the air conditioner/heater had a layer of dust and appeared it hadn't received attention in a long time. Overall, besides the cleaning issues, the room was dated but had a flat screen TV. We decided to not stay there and spoke to a manager to check out. I will give the manager credit for understanding our concerns and cancelling our reservation with no issues.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple