“Some improvements!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Welch
Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Welch
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I visited twice in the last two weeks and enjoyed both visits!

Negatives:

None this time. The rooms I had each had white comforters and no brown pillow covers. I also was never asked for my room key when waiting for an elevator. That was nice, as this had happened three times on my previous stay a couple months ago. My last review stated they asked for photo ID...I meant to say room key.

Positives:

The comps. Period. Treasure Island continues to comp very well; frequent free drinks, food, free play and promotional play. Always check the kiosks...they comp very comparable to casinos in Nevada. Although the drinks aren't free from the server, if you gamble a reasonable amount, you will be able to head to the bar with your kiosk slips frequently and won't pay for a drink.

I also like they got rid of all of those area wide progressive machines (Tarzan, Lord of the Rings, Ruby Slippers etc.). Those machines just pay out less and nobody ever hits those extremely large progressives they advertise...not to mention the casino has to share revenue-which we all pay for on the other machines...not anymore.

I did not make money overall on my recent visits, but did win some to keep me playing and had a good time. I stayed free, got my food and drinks free and left a loser, but a satisfied loser:-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank genngsta

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have stayed here numerous times over the last 8 years. Nice rooms at reasonable prices, personnel are friendly, helpful and professional. Their dining facilities all have good food. The buffet was very good...haven't been to many buffets i can say that about! Great place!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank EatingOutAdventurer
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I recently stayed at Treasure Island Resort and Casino. Check in was one of the best I have ever experienced! Janelle greeted me with a big smile and welcome. She made sure my stay was perfect. Great job Janelle!
Room was quite nice, clean and roomy. There is plenty of area to go for an outdoor walk next to the river. Saw many bald eagles. I will be back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank 310waynet
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The family stayed in the Buffalo tower for a night. Comfortable beds and a clean room. We requested a fridge and it was brought to the room quickly. The only complaint we had was the pool water was freezing again-big disappointment with 2 young boys.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Stayed May 1 - 3. Stayed in Eagle Towers. Nice rooms, Comfortable beds. Still miss the tropical look of the pool area, they should bring that look back. Disappointed in the the 2 young women who put their small children in the hot tub with us. The water is too hot for little ones and in the security guard strolled through and didn't enforce the age limit in the hot tub.

Enjoyed snack bar/deli.

but... all the fun slot machines are gone what happened to them??

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I just returned from a two night stay at TI. We stayed in the Eagle Tower; nice rooms but absolutely no counter space in the bathroom.
Casino....awful...extremely tight machines. We don't expect to win...but it would be nice to be able to play and get some play for our money.
Food...basic casino food...nothing exciting!
We will not return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We saw Air Supply. Staff was amazing, they helped us get seated.
Concert was great, ask everyone to get their drinks between songs. It was hard to get into it with everyone constantly moving in and out.

We had a dinner buffet and a breakfast buffet. Dinner lines were long. Food was really good, everything hot and fresh. Prime rib and ham, excellent.

Breakfast buffet was equally good. Ask for two drinks, servers struggle when it busy.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Welch
Super 8 Red Wing
#7 of 9 in Red Wing
St. James Hotel
#1 of 9 in Red Wing
Downtown
Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot

Been to Treasure Island Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!