“awesome, love this place!”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2011

can you please consider opening a franchise in winnipeg,manitoba, canada? you would make a lot of money here. people would come by the thousands.people in winnipeg love your food, afterall we drive down south just to eat at culvers!

1  Thank helen w

Reviewed 21 February 2010

Watch out! mayo is bad and they wouldn't replace my meal! Hope I don't get sick! They're not as good as they were when they first opened. I think it was all hype. Service and quality have gone way down. Oh no, I have to go to the bathroom; but not at Culvers.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 February 2008

C'mon, it's fast food and a fast food joint is never going to get a rating above a 3 from me. If you want a serious opinion, though, I've been here a handful of times and they've never screwed up my order and I've always gotten friendly service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 January 2008

The kids meals have free ice cream.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook