“Good not great ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Last night had the pan roasted chicken breast with spinach linguini and mixed vegetables. Very nicely prepared and the chicken was moist. My meal, excellent. My wife had pan seared sea bass. Her comment " nice presentation but I have had better. Seems pretty dry"
Overall good but not great. During lunch, I have never been disappointed. Bottom line worth a trip to judge for yourself. Many very fine dishes, ambience is great and prices are reasonable.

There are newer reviews for Ingredients Cafe

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Good food, good drinks and a nice atmosphere Not an every night type of spot, but if you're looking for something a little nicer and a little more upper scale with decent prices, I'd pick this place over many others in the area. Worth stopping into and trying!!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I went to dinner with my sister who is gluten-free. The waitress knew everything that she should order and recommended the lettuce wraps, which were good. I had some sort of marinated steak that was tender, but not particularly flavorful. I think we missed the better dishes on this night, because I've eaten here before and had more exciting meals. Wednesday nights are music, so it got hard to talk after the guitarist started.

1  Thank Cassyt
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It is a favorite local restaurant of my family. I usually order the lemon chicken pasta because it is so good. I always take some home as the servings is so generous. We have tried many other things as well. The pulled pork sandwich is very good. The salads have always been good, too.

1  Thank SueEddy5264
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went on a Friday night, got a table right away and had a great time. The pork tenderloin special was fantastic but it could have been cooked a little more. I like ALL my meats red in the middle but my friend's portion was a little too red. HUGE portion, too. My daughter's tempura tilapia wasn't good but the rest of her dish was outstanding. We told our server and she took care of us and was very sweet about it.
They have a nice wine list and make great martinis, too. We were so full from dinner that we decided to bring dessert home with us. We had the a special with pears. Yummy.