“Late night pizza adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Roccos Pizza

Roccos Pizza
Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Winona
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Madison, Wisconsin
“Late night pizza adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

If anyone finds a decent menu online, consider yourself lucky. We found a PDF that had little information on it (kind of like the website) -- not the easiest place to order from. But, don't let that discourage you. We ordered from Roccos just before they closed on a Friday night. At home pizza places stay open until 2am bar time... Roccos closed at 11ish, so beware of that. I called and they said we could pick a pizza up, but they couldn't exactly give me the address, that it was a little tricky to find. I was nervous, so I gave my husband the phone so he could get directions from the friendly man on the phone. My husband found the mysterious location, and the pizza was delicious. Thin crust, generous toppings. Glad I found this place. I would definitely order from Roccos again.

• Visited July 2014

minnesota
“Favorite pizza in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the place my college kids want to go as soon as they get back in town. Great thin crust pizza. We like the Goodview location.

• Visited June 2014
Winona, Minnesota
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I ordered a 12" House Special for take-out. It was the best pizza I've had in years. Rocco's makes their own thin crust and their toppings are fresh and generous. I just wish they would make it easier to order. There is almost no information on their web-site. I asked for a take-out menu and the girl said they don't have any. She said "I wish we had them". Well, I do too. I ordered what I did because it was mentioned in another person's review. Otherwise I would have had no idea what was on their menu. They obviously do a good business without take-out menus. Their prices are reasonable for what you get. I will certainly order from them again.

• Visited May 2014
Winona, Minnesota
“Take out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I've never eaten inside but we often order pizza and cheese bread. Their sausage and mushroom is tasty. They are well priced and you get what you pay for!

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Great Pizza, hidden gem.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

My son has gone to school in Winona for three years, had never heard of this place, even though it's only a 1/2 mile from his apartment. Found it by accident, stopped in for pizza after his hockey game and it was GREAT! Courteous staff, prompt service and great pizza at very reasonable prices. BEATS any chain out there, easily the best pizza I've found in Winona. I'll be stopping in again. GIVE IT A TRY!!

• Visited January 2014

Been to Roccos Pizza? Share your experiences!