“Family Restaurant”
Review of Timbers Restaurant - CLOSED

Timbers Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food is pretty good, but portion-wise, not worth the $$. The decor is quaint and the service is great, but nothing too exciting and Perkins would probably be better if you liked this type of food.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

It's your basic family diner food. Nothing too extraordinary. Cheap breakfasts. Decent salad bar. They have a secluded meeting room which is nice and free.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

They have a full menu. Had a late dinner. I had a taco salad that was very good. My daughter had the salad bar and she enjoyed it. The strawberry shortcake in the salad bar in the salad bar is a nice touch.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We decided to try this place after seeing it in an ad at our hotel saying that this is where the locals go, I wish we would have went somewhere else. Our waitress was't bad, she came to our table and asked us what we would like to drink and took our order. My wife ordered the prime rib and I ordered the full rack of ribs as well as the salad bar. The salad bar was good ( this is the only reason I gave this place 2 stars ). While we were eating our salad a lady at the table next to us had to send her baked potato back as it was cold...should have been a red flag there. our meal arrived and everything looked good...untill eating it. I love ribs! I have to say that by far, these ribs were the worst I have ever had... and folks I'm not exaggerating! I could not pull the bones apart! I had to use a knife to cut them apart. When I went to eat them off the bone I had to rip the meat off the bones with my teeth. By far the worst I ever had.. I didn't even eat the other rack. When we went to pay the bill the clerk at the register asked us how our meal was and when I told her she said " Oh sorry " no offer of taking off the price or giving us a discount. There are plenty of other food options in this city and I wish I would have chosen one of trip advisors top 10 resturants. We would never go here again!

2  Thank Randy H
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We should have turned around as soon as we hit the door. We heard customers complain about their food to two different waitresses. We noticed a couple next to us who had the senior citizen portion of steak and it was flat and dry and didn't really even resemble a steak. My husbands hamburger was raw. I was sick the rest of the night, cramping, etc. ! The salad bar was nothing special. I would say a nearby table had good looking chicken and I think that must be their specialty. It was absolutely the worse meal We have ever had out in our entire lives! Go ANYWHERE else!