“subway on mankato.”

Subway
Ranked #41 of 87 Restaurants in Winona
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 February 2013

It was snowy when we went in. We were the only customers. The gal behind the counter was very nice. All of a sudden the place filled up. The gal behind the counter was AWESOME! She never got rattled, did her job perfectly. She took time with each customer, yet was very fast at filling the orders. I would go out of my way to return to this location because of her. I did not catch her name, but it was about 3pm on a monday.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

This isn't your average Subway. I had amazing service from a young college girl who is definitely a sandwich artist. She took great care to make the sandwich just as I hoped. She recommended a couple additions that were a nice touch. The ingredients were fresh and things appeared clean.

1  Thank europewithKellynRyan