“The employees were very friendly and the rooms were really...”
Review of Days Inn Winona

Days Inn Winona
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Winona
A Wyndham traveler
Grand Rapids
Reviewed 24 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 April 2013

The hotel was great, but the women who was at the front desk on thursday morning was rude. She told my mother who stayed at the hotel all day while we were hunting that she didn't want to clean up the dried mud that we left in from our boots. And she told my mother to have us take off our boots outside before we came in. Really? We paid for a five day stay along with a bunch of construction workers who were also staying at the hotel. The weather was horrible, rain, snow, etc. Don't tell me they didn't have dirty boots. The mud that was left was all dried. We did not trash the place. It wasn't wet and left to soak in the carpet; I am a very clean person and very picky about my floors and I would not leave any mess on anyones floor. I just thought it was very rude of her to mention this. Our cleaning lady was awesome. She never said anything about our boots. Only the women at the front desk. She must have been working the day shift because they other lady who was there before seven a.m. was very nice and even helped me make my waffle. By the way the breakfast was very good. Alll in all our stay was great. We had a great hunting trip despite the weather, the beds were very comfortable. I just did not appreciate the comments this women made to my mother. I thought it was very unappropriate.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

The hotel was just fine. The only complaint was that you could hear loud vehicles go by at times. The staff was freindly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Location was great, close to a retail store and resturant, so no need to drive to go to either of these places.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

It's a nice place for one night stays. Beds are not comfy, floors around the edges are not so clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Days Inn Winona provides good value to parents/family of students that attend St. Mary's University. Location, free breakfast, cost, friendly staff.......I've stayed here many times over the last 4 years and have never been disappointed. The hotel itself is a bit dated but it's clean and that's what matters when I close my eyes for the night. I'll visit Days Inn Winona well after our son has graduated.