Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
Courtyard
US$128
US$116
Hampton.com
All reviewsclub levelevening appetizersnice hotelnice roombusiness meetingfitness centerlobby areabusiness centercheck in was easytwin citiesconvenient locationhot tubupon checkeasy accessbed was comfortablestpaul
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2011

I had no plans to stay in a hotel on the night I arrived in the Twin Cities. I was planning to drive 2 hours east to visit a sick friend in Wisconsin. Taking one look at the blinding snow storm that greeted the plane as we touched down helped me change my mind. I got a ride from a friend as far as Woodbury where I was renting a car. I drove that car to the closest hotel, which happened to be the Sheraton. I was so relieved to pull into their parking lot and make my way through the white out to the hotel's lobby. I was greeted by very friendly staff to offered me a king room for $109. Little did they know I would have paid far more than that so I didn't have to go out and brave the storm again. The room was large, the bed and bedding very comfortable. I ate both dinner and breakfast in their dining room. Both meals were very good. The restaurant was very cozy on the such a blustery night. I could just sit at my comfortable table, enjoying a nice Walleye dinner and watch the blowing snow. Right next door was a very nice room with several computers free to guests. I didn't check out the other facilities, but I have confidence that the pool and gym were also very nice, given the quality of the public spaces and the hotel room. Hurray for the Woodbury Sheraton.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2011

We found this hotel to be just what we needed for a family of 5 adults and 2 young children. By reserving adjoining rooms, we had plenty of space for all of us and especially for the two young children. The beds and bedding were very comfortable, the staff very friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant on the premises was very good as well. Everything about our stay was absolutely top notch.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2010

From pre booking to checking out the staff was AMAZING. Helped out so much for my sister' s baby shower. By far one of the best hotel experience we have ever had. Whenever we go back this is the only place we will stay.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Caters to male buisnessmen. Very unwelcoming to non 3M employees. Clearly as the previous review noted they have moved their previous buisness to this hotel. Windows on bathroom doors wake everyone in room at night. Not enough plugins. No fridge or microwave in the room. Shuttle was not offered by an employee we were told about it by one of the "buisness men," even though we had asked about transportation the previous day. Difficult to control temps in room. Ice available on every other floor only. Key needed to use elevator very inconvienient. We we treated poorly in order to accomidate the 3M "affiliates."

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2010

Ok...I honestly don't know about the last two negative reviews. We have stayed at this property several times and find it to be just wonderful. Upon check-in the front desk was helpful and courteous...the rooms were very clean and quiet not to mention the great rates. We had breakfast there and it was very good...the area was top notch clean. We are very fussy about where we stay, but repeatedly find this an exceptional hotel!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family