“Best Wine list in the area!!”

Cravings Wine Bar & Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 101 Restaurants in Woodbury
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fine wine, delectable food, and a relaxed polished casual atmosphere in the Twin Cities East Metro area. Cravings Wine Bar & Grille is just that sort of place, whether for a special occasion, an important lunch meeting or just a place to relax after a long day, you will experience excellent service, an exclusive wine selection, full bar, fine food,and handmade desserts that is unmatched in the Woodbury area.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is my favorite place to eat in Woodbury. The owner and his daughter are absolute gems!! Great wine list, Good food, and awesome desserts. Its small and quaint and always busy, which is a good thing!!!

There are newer reviews for Cravings Wine Bar & Grille

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Cravings compares to some of the better restaurants in Minneapolis, St. Paul and Stillwater. The small, intimate atmosphere makes it a great date restaurant.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you love a dose of snobbishness with your food, this is the place for you. My husband and I wanted to eat very early, before 4. We walked into an almost empty restaurant, where we were told they couldn't seat us in the back in the good seats because they were expecting people at 6:30. We assured them we could eat a meal in less than 2 1/2 hours and they went into a tizzy, throwing menus around, feeling very put out about accommodating us. I ordered a lamb burger and my husband a hamburger, which took 30 minutes to prepare. Waitress did not ask how we wanted them cooked and offered no salad dressing choices. After we received our food, she did not come back to inquire how things were, did not bring my husband his requested ketchup, and he found a bug in his salad. I pointed this out to the manager. He apologized and said these things happen. He did offer to replace the salad. My lamb burger was tasty, but overcooked and dried out, as they 'have' to cook it to medium well, the only place I have eaten lamb that ever said that. To their credit they offered a free dessert in exchange for the bug. Food was OK, but not good enough to warrant going back not for us anyway.

1  Thank fischerpat
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Good place to eat - food and service are always good and the deserts are amazing.
Having eaten here several times (dinner) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Short walk from Woodbury Sheraton ... cosy and relaxed atmosphere, staff is lookin' good and very professional ... salad and sea bass where just as they should be: exellent ... i'll be back!