“Nice stay at Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Woodbury
Reviewed 18 September 2013

It was my 50th birthday and we had spent the day at Stillwater. Finding no hotels we thought we would try Woodbury. So glad we found the Hampton Inn. Clean comfortable room. Nice VERY friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Reasonable in price. No regrets in staying at this hotel. We were able to get around easily and nice to rest when we were done for the day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Gabe63,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm glad to hear that my staff was friendly and made your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Warm thanks,

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We were in So. St. Paul, MN for a family get together . Our son made the reservations for
us. He always stays at Hampton Inns when ever he can. We were treated very well from
the first day to the last. The free breakfast was always delicious and the lady that ran the
Kitchen was very friendly and gave us a list of nice places to eat. The rooms were very
clean and roomy. I loved the huge bath towels, so fresh and clean. We will stay there again
when we go back. A GOLD STAR TO ALL THE STAFF. Diane.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Stpacktrickschurch,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Woodbury on your recent stay with us. Thank you for the kind words concerning our staff! We always love to hear about our employees! It is our intention to ensure our guests experience a clean, comfortable and inviting stay during each visit with us. We look forward to seeing you next time you find yourself in the area.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 5 September 2013

This Hampton Inn was a great place to stay. It was easy to find, the room was clean when we arrived and it was easy to get back on the highway when we departed the motel. The service we received was above par, freindly and accomodating. I left my razor at home and when I inquired if I could purchase one the cleark Andrew told me "no" but here is one for free!!!! Now that's good customer service. I will stay here again when I'm in the neighborhood....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Tom L,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that Andrew was able to assist you. It is always our intention to ensure our guests experience a clean, comfortable and inviting stay during each visit with us. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in Woodbury.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The room was clean, the breakfast one of the worst I've had in a Hilton hotel. The little welcome note from the room maid was a nice touch. The beds were comfy and clean. The internet speed was good. The bathroom was clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Oliver P,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm glad that you found your room to be clean and your bed to be comfy. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy our breakfast. I will talk with my breakfast staff to put a renewed focus on our breakfast area. Please allow us the opportunity to exceed your expectations during your next visit to Woodbury.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Very easy to get to, just a hop off of 94. I see the breakfast area now offers trays to take it to go if the area is crowded...nice job adjusting to suggestions!

Front desk staff was very polite and offered great suggestions for local dining options. Check in fast and smooth. The hotel is very clean and new from what I could tell. The beds were VERY comfortable and I slept great. Plenty of room on bathroom countertop and the rooms never feel cramped.

Elevator was quiet and fast. Lots of parking available. Hotel is 100% non smoking (I think all of MN hotels are non smoking, but I could be wrong). AC worked very well on a very hot day/night and was quiet enough as to not disturb my rest.

Wireless internet was free and very fast on my ipad.

I will go out of my way to stay here next time I am in the area for business. Price was a little on the high end for a Hampton, but I felt I got my money's worth.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear John G,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. It is always our intention to ensure our guests experience a clean, comfortable and inviting stay during each visit with us, and I'm glad to see we succeeded. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in Woodbury.

Regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Started off with dirty towels left in our room from the previous guest which makes you wonder about the rest of the room.

The breakfast area which was off of a small lobby was way too small for the size of the hotel and smaller than most hamptons I've been to. As a consequence, the breakfast there is difficult to actually eat unless you take it back to your room, which is difficult because there are no trays.

I would avoid this Hampton inn and try another one place.

• Stayed: August 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Beth C,
Thank you for taking time to write a review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I want to apologize for the dirty towels left in your room. I will be addressing this issue with my housekeeping staff. I also want to apologize that our breakfast area felt smaller and that we did not have any trays available. I will be looking into this problem as well to see if we can remedy it. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and hope you will give us another chance to make things right.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

the front desk personnel were very accomodating at check in and called to see if I needed anything else after check in. They also gave me good recommendationf for nearby restaurants and also provided directions. THey were very friendly and pleasant. Although The beds were amazingly comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Georgia C,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm so glad to see that my front desk staff were accommodating and made your stay memorable. We look forward to your next visit.

Jamie S.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale
Residence Inn St. Paul Woodbury
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury? Share your experiences!