Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury(Woodbury)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$90
Agoda.com
US$112
ExtendedStay
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel(Woodbury)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$136
US$129
US$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskquiet hotelcookieswould highly recommend this hotelhot tubbreakfast itemsgreat priceeasy accessbusiness tripst paulmninnsbonfireaccommodationscleanlinessfacility
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Nice clean and comfortable rooms. Pleasant and accommodating staff. Great breakfast with lots of dietary options. Convenient location with nearby dinning and shopping. Sidewalks in area for jogging. Nice stay for families.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Rebecca M,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury, especially our complimentary breakfast. I'm also glad you found our hotel to be clean and enjoyable. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

While overall this hotel was fine, the staff were extremely lazy. Many just stood around in the morning doing nothing more than leaning on the front counter and gossiping. Additionally the breakfast food is nothing special - spend the extra few dollars and check out some of the local cafes.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Patricia C,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. Please accept my deepest apologies that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I have already spoken to my staff, and can assure you this is not typical of them. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to impress you should you find yourself back in Woodbury.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Never stayed at a Hampton Inn before but everything I have heard or read about this chain seems to be very positive so decided to try one out. Was looking for something in or near Woodbury and this was the number 1 ranked in the area. My experience.....
Fresh clean rooms
Breakfast area was very nice
Upbeat staff
Only one elevator but it was extremely efficient
Quiet

However
No refrigerator or microwave.
Thought the rate was a bit high but the city hasn't figured out that they should be gouging visitors so the tax wasn't excessive.
Location was ok for me but some might not be impressed by lack of nearby eating options
To sum it up, my expectations may have been too high.

Room Tip: Check and see if fridge and microwave are available if you need one
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Jeff W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff, rooms and breakfast. We strive to provide our guests with a wonderful experience, and I am saddened to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to Woodbury.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Whenever my husband and I need a hotel, we always pick Hampton Inn. The service is always excellent and the beds are always so comfy! I recommend everyone to stay here! The only thing I would ask for, is a later check out time. When we go away for a weekend, we like to sleep in and enjoy ourselves. But with a check-out time at 11, and breakfast ending at 10, it's a little hard to do that.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kirsten N,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am happy you enjoyed the beds and our service was excellent. You are always welcome to request a later check out time, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate it. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I booked the Hampton for a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice of a place this was. I will be staying here, again. I highly recommend this place to anyone. Clean rooms. Nicely decorated. Quiet. Great internet. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Ann L,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury, especially our complimentary breakfast and WI/FI. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.