“very accommodating”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Woodbury
Woodbury, United States
“very accommodating”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

great hotel and very helpful during a recent winter storm. I had checked in only to find out my meetings were cancelled due to bad weather and I was able to get a flight out early. the person at the front desk allowed me to change to an airport hotel and allowed me to check back out at no cost. this hotel is a top tier of the Hampton brand and I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Martin S,
Thank you so much for your review! I am happy everything worked out for you and that you were able to get to the location that best suited your needs. If you find yourself back in Woodbury I hope that you will choose us again.

Jamie S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Check in was smooth, the hotel was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. They were very accommodating to our request for adjoining rooms. Will definitely stay here again. Coffee in lobby was nice to have when we needed it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Rocket42585,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that your room requests were met. Please come back and see us again.

Sherburn, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This was a wonderful hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The nurse from the hospital where my husband had his surgery strongly recommended this hotel, and I know why! Great rates and great location too.

Dear Angela P,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to Woodbury.

Woodbury, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is a nice hotel. The beds were comfortable. It was quiet on our floor which we liked. We were surprised there was not a refrigerator and microwave in the room. We usually have one in the rooms were we stay. The pool and hot tub were fine. Complimentary continental breakfast.

Dear Rebecca N,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking at adding fridges and microwaves to all of our rooms, as that would greatly benefit guests like you. We look forward to having you as our guest again, if you're ever traveling in the Woodbury area.

CHIPPEWA FALLS
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Nice clean and comfortable rooms. Pleasant and accommodating staff. Great breakfast with lots of dietary options. Convenient location with nearby dinning and shopping. Sidewalks in area for jogging. Nice stay for families.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear Rebecca M,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am happy you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury, especially our complimentary breakfast. I'm also glad you found our hotel to be clean and enjoyable. We hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in the area.

Warm thanks,
Madison, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

While overall this hotel was fine, the staff were extremely lazy. Many just stood around in the morning doing nothing more than leaning on the front counter and gossiping. Additionally the breakfast food is nothing special - spend the extra few dollars and check out some of the local cafes.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Patricia C,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. Please accept my deepest apologies that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. I have already spoken to my staff, and can assure you this is not typical of them. I hope you will allow us another opportunity to impress you should you find yourself back in Woodbury.

Hudson, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Never stayed at a Hampton Inn before but everything I have heard or read about this chain seems to be very positive so decided to try one out. Was looking for something in or near Woodbury and this was the number 1 ranked in the area. My experience.....
Fresh clean rooms
Breakfast area was very nice
Upbeat staff
Only one elevator but it was extremely efficient
Quiet

However
No refrigerator or microwave.
Thought the rate was a bit high but the city hasn't figured out that they should be gouging visitors so the tax wasn't excessive.
Location was ok for me but some might not be impressed by lack of nearby eating options
To sum it up, my expectations may have been too high.

Room Tip: Check and see if fridge and microwave are available if you need one