“Great Hotel with amazing Staff”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Woodbury
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Hotel with amazing Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. Everything was very clean and the staff were just outstanding. We needed to find a local drug store and restaurant information, the staff not only helped us on this but they outlined everything on a sheet of papers by turns and then back to the Hotel. We have never received service like that before at any hotel. Big Thank You to all of the staff for an amazing job.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Jefferson City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel several years ago and it was a good choice. This time we found that the rooms were renovated with lots of plugs for charging our phones and computer. The rooms are clean and comfortable, bathrooms are well appointed. The breakfast room is unusual - very modern but still a comfortable place to eat. The breakfast offers a wide choice of both hot and cold selections

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Showmemo61,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our recent renovations. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

GILBERTSVILLE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stay at Hampton all the time and this was fairly typical (which is why I choose Hampton) however this hotel is in need of a refresh. It struck me as old and in need of some care. My room lacked a refridge and a microwave which are always handy. Other than this the staff was very good and helpful and the room was comfortable and quiet. This would not be my first choice if I stayed in the area again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Dear 781JOHNB_12,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm pleased that our staff was friendly and helpful and your room was comfortable and quiet. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I'm sorry that it didn't show through while you were our guest. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to change your mind on your next trip to the area.

Mahtomedi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and son (toddler) spent a night at the hotel on vacation. The customer service provided by every staff member was superb. Clean, well-kept facility, attentive breakfast attendant, smiles all around. I travel extensively for business and would be impressed by this level of customer service anywhere. I recommend this facility for business or pleasure.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Charles S,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff provided great service! Please remember us the next time you are in the area.

Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Nice and clean and quiet rooms. Pillows could be better, but I find most hotel pillows that way. Pool, while a little small, is very nice for kids to play in. Hot tub nice to parents. Free breakfast is very good! Location is fantastic being close to interstate, gas stations, restaurants. Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tom S,
Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm sorry to hear our pillows were not to your liking. We appreciate you recommending us to others and hope to see you again soon.

Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

When we got there the carpeting was being cleaned in the rooms. While I was glad to see they clean the carpets, our first night there the carpet was still wet. This was a 4th of July weekend family vacation with our grown children and the grandkids. Their other two room's carpets were wet as well. The 3 rooms were very clean and quiet. I thought the beds were comfortable, my adult children did not. (The beds were on the firm side) Breakfast buffet was excellent with a fresh and large variety of food choices for everyone. Pool area was clean and pool temp was refreshing. We tried to pick a Hampton Inn location that would be centrally located to our activities, and it seemed out of the way, without actually being out of the way. ( about 7 miles or so to downtown) There was a great steak restaurant (Bonfire) next door, and we could see the freeway but didn't hear the traffic. Staff was very accommodating to help or assist anyway guests needed. I would go back, my husband and I like Hampton Inns. As a chain, these are very nice, comfortably pleasant hotels without being super expensive. It was overall quiet, clean, and relaxing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Cindy_53188,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and staff during your recent stay with us. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the carpet cleaning process. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

Crystal Lake, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Met my needs very well during the BMW MOA rally. A clean, air conditioned room (with a quiet A/C unit) and omelets in the morning better than at most other Hampton Inns. Eating area was a little cramped, especially on Saturday morning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank William J
Dear William J,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our clean rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Jamie S.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale
Residence Inn St. Paul Woodbury
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury? Share your experiences!