“Clean, Friendly and Affordable”

Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Woodbury
lombard, United States
“Clean, Friendly and Affordable”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

This facility is my favorite while on business in St Paul, MN. The staff is friendly and helpful they make everyone feel as if they are the most important persn that has walked through the door all day. A treat!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Palos Park, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2014

This was a very clean and quiet hotel. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast area had a perfect variety of options. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating. It was a good location for us - shopping and restaurants were close.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank Janice L. W
Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 August 2014

If I had seen the outside of this hotel before booking I would not have booked the room. It's outdated and dingy. However, the inside of the hotel is much nicer and we got a great rate on the room. Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool is rather small though, so if you are planning on having the kids spend much time at the pool I would suggest staying somewhere else. Also, the breakfast offerings were rather sparse and were not replenished while we were there. If I got a good deal on this hotel I would stay again. Otherwise I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Jeremy W,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm glad to hear your found our rooms clean and our beds comfortable. However, please accept my apologies that our complimentary breakfast did not meet your expectations. I will share your concerns with my breakfast staff to ensure that a similar situation does not occur in the future. Please allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area.

United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel 5 nights. First few days were fine but then housekeeping did not replenish in-room coffee supplies. Also, one day the bed wasn't remade - covers were merely pulled up (and not pulled up well) so it looked sloppy. We've stayed at this hotel in the past so we were surprised we encountered these issues during our recent stay. We would not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Sonja O,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. Please accept my apologies for the problem you encountered with housekeeping. I will share your comments with my staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope that you will reconsider and allow us another opportunity to host you.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. Everything was very clean and the staff were just outstanding. We needed to find a local drug store and restaurant information, the staff not only helped us on this but they outlined everything on a sheet of papers by turns and then back to the Hotel. We have never received service like that before at any hotel. Big Thank You to all of the staff for an amazing job.

Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel several years ago and it was a good choice. This time we found that the rooms were renovated with lots of plugs for charging our phones and computer. The rooms are clean and comfortable, bathrooms are well appointed. The breakfast room is unusual - very modern but still a comfortable place to eat. The breakfast offers a wide choice of both hot and cold selections

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Showmemo61,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our recent renovations. We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest the next time you are in the area.

GILBERTSVILLE
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stay at Hampton all the time and this was fairly typical (which is why I choose Hampton) however this hotel is in need of a refresh. It struck me as old and in need of some care. My room lacked a refridge and a microwave which are always handy. Other than this the staff was very good and helpful and the room was comfortable and quiet. This would not be my first choice if I stayed in the area again.

Dear 781JOHNB_12,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Woodbury. I'm pleased that our staff was friendly and helpful and your room was comfortable and quiet. I apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I'm sorry that it didn't show through while you were our guest. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to change your mind on your next trip to the area.

Jamie S.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale
Residence Inn St. Paul Woodbury
Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury? Share your experiences!