“Delicious Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Minnesota
“Delicious Burgers”
Reviewed 10 April 2013

They serve up delicious greasy burgers. One of our favorites burger places and would place them as a close second to Five Guys.

• Visited March 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Did we just miss the boat on this one?”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We went there quite a while ago and didn't care for it. I have read through some of the other reviews and I am wondering if we were at the same place? The burgers were just ok, nothing special. The fries were just that too, ok. The staff was friendly and helpful and the place looked good as expected since they had just opened. Sounds like they made some changes so maybe it isn't as greasy anymore.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank drlawrie
Hudson, Wisconsin
“Always good!”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I love smashburger, even if it is a little pricier simply because you can order it quick and be eating in a reasonably quick amount of time. The downfall is that the burger feels like its a heart attack waiting to happen, but what would you expect?

Visited February 2013
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 29 December 2012 via mobile

Our neighbors mentioned loving this place last summer, but I didn't think much of it - it's a little burger joint in a strip mall, how great could it be, right? We finally made it in last week, and they knocked my socks off. From the moment we walked in, we were cheerfully greeted by the people at the front counter (who were also very patient as we tried deciding what to order). I was struck by how clean the place is, both in the decor and sanitation - not even a speck of dust on the windowsill next to our table (a commonly disgusting area in many other restaurants!) and clean tables, floor, and condiment s on the table. Service was quick and the food was excellent. We loved our burgers, chili cheese fries, and sweet potato fries - next time I'm definitely getting a malt, though!

Highly recommend - excellent value, delicious food, in a clean and friendly environment. The only improvement I would request is that they use grass-fed beef (hint, hint! :)

Woodbury, Minnesota
“Smashing Malts”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

While the burgers are good (not so greasy anymore) and the sweet potato fries with the herbs are
great, last night I stopped in for a strawberry malt and it was very good!

• Visited September 2012