“Would definitely stay here again!”

Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Woodbury
Dallas, Texas
“Would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Since I was traveling with 2 small dogs, they gave me a corner room which was much larger than a regular room. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Yes, the kitchen is minimal, but you get a full-size fridge. Also a Walmart Supercenter is right there as well as good restaurants. If you stay for 7 nights you get a deep discount too. The only drawback is that it is at 94 and Woodbury, both very busy roads.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front parking lot so you'll have a buffer from the busy traffic.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Minneapolis - Woodbury. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hayward, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Excellent property. Recently re-modeled. Very clean room.
Mattress is new but on the firm side for my tastes. Front desk staff informed me that new pillows are next on the replacement schedule.
The staff was very friendly and eager to assist the guests.
This property is on my list of places to stay again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this review, 10 September 2012

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Excellent Property, wonderful friendly Staff and a very clean property and quiet very clean room. I would definitely stay here and recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

csegarra
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I was expecting a FULL kitchen but there was no oven.. sad. and the cooking supplies were VERY minimal and almost no silverware, no serving or cooking utensils. Also, there was no dish soap in the room to wash them.... Our room request (2+ months ahead of time) were not met and couldn't be accommodated. =-( BUT Other than that it was clean, quite and nice.

Room Tip: no pool, no breakfast - bring own food... FULL sized refrigerator and freezer. =-) Need to cook, b...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Stayed here for just under a week. The rooms are just o.k. Only partially remodeled - stains on the sink countertop that looked like old cigarette burn marks - was told they'd be replaced during the next phase of remodeling. Clean enough, though. Lots of long-term customers. Staff was pleasant most of the time. Just an o.k. bargain.

Room Tip: Upper floor is best - they do allow smoking here in part of the building - so watch out for that if...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank SparkyandBuffy
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Minneapolis - Woodbury. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns about the cleanliness of your accommodation, especially the condition of the bathroom sink. We have indeed just replaced the vast majority of these thus rest assure situations as yours will not occur again. Also, we have set up strict quality control standards for cleaning procedures to include stains prior to making any room available to our guests and then we inspect it to ensure that our normal procedures have been followed. Given the account you described, there was clearly an unacceptable break down in our regular operations, so I have met with my staff to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

Rochester, Indiana
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I travel every week and I stay in a different hotel almost every night. This hotel was sufficient for the money. I always travel with my own pillow and sleep with the TV on to drowned out noise. If you are paying less than $125 a night for a room, then you have nothing to complain about...great service & convenient! Thanks, StayAmerica Minneapolis-Woodbury!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank lindsay o
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbury
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Paul-Woodbury
Residence Inn St. Paul Woodbury
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites St. Paul NE - Lake Elmo
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/St. Paul-Woodbury
Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury? Share your experiences!