Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
All reviewstwin citiesincluding taxamenitiesdeskpaul
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Stayed at many extended stay properties and this property exceeds the normal accomadations. The room was clean and comfortable. Bed was very comfortable and the location of this property wqas excellent. Easy access to many of the available attractions in the Twin Cities. I highly recommenend this property.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that your stay exceeded your expectations and that your stay was comfortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Stayed at the Extended Stay in Plymouth a few weeks ago and reviewed it as one of my worst experiences ever. What a difference going across town makes. The Woodbury Extended Stay is so superior, it really proves what a difference franchise management and attitude make. I got both rooms, West and East from Priceline so paid a low price. Both are two stars, but where the Plymouth ES had bad attitude, shabby rooms and a 20" tube TV, the Woodbury one had great customer service, neat as a pin rooms, and a 32" flatscreen. Even if, like me, you've been thinking of swearing off Extended Stays, try the one in Woodbury. It will restore your faith in two-star properties (and the Internet works better too).

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank crisro
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Good things for the most part.
I travel a lot and am very picky when it comes to extended stay suites. Cleanliness is all important, of course. This place had just been upgraded/renovated, so that is a good start.

The staff made a big difference as well. Heather at the front desk assured me and convinced me to come 2200 miles and I was not disappointed. The rooms are not huge but enough and comfortable, good free wi-fi connection( which I am on now). Full size fridge, 2 burner stove, micro and toaster, cabinet space and basic cooking and serving utensils and dinnerware.
Very nice laundry room. 2 bucks a load. Nice flat screen TV.

No oven, no loss..no pool...go jump in a lake, there are 14,000 of them in this state. Shower is strong with good temp control.

It would take a lot of mistakes to make you unhappy with this facility, what little issues existed were quickly resolved. Best Extended Stay America visit that I have had across the country.

Could use a stronger shower curtain, mine is a little light.

Travel tip of the day: If you stay in a place with a stove, make sure that the burners get pulled and cleaned underneath between guests. SEE MY ARTICLE ON SIENA SUITES IN VEGAS !

Have a good trip, once again from Bill, Senior Advisor

Room Tip: You can face the shopping mall, avenue or freeway. Windows are good and keeps the noise mostly out.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Since I was traveling with 2 small dogs, they gave me a corner room which was much larger than a regular room. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Yes, the kitchen is minimal, but you get a full-size fridge. Also a Walmart Supercenter is right there as well as good restaurants. If you stay for 7 nights you get a deep discount too. The only drawback is that it is at 94 and Woodbury, both very busy roads.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front parking lot so you'll have a buffer from the busy traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Minneapolis - Woodbury. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Excellent property. Recently re-modeled. Very clean room.
Mattress is new but on the firm side for my tastes. Front desk staff informed me that new pillows are next on the replacement schedule.
The staff was very friendly and eager to assist the guests.
This property is on my list of places to stay again when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Woodbury, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012