“I should have slept under my car when i got locked out.”
Review of Sunset Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Worthington
Sunset Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Worthington
“I should have slept under my car when i got locked out.”
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed here one night. There were various hairs all over the place. Stains in the towells. Stains in the sheets. Hairs stuck in the shower caulking. No breakfast suitable for consumption. Trash all over parking lot. Broken glass everywhere. Hotel is next to meat packing plant. Flies everywhere...and its damn nearing freezing out.

• Stayed May 2012
3 Thank makingeights

Couples
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My uncle flew in from AZ to attend his class reunion during the weekend of 9/16, staying two nights. His room at the Sunset Inn was so full of flies - he had to ask the owners to spray the room. Instead, they handed him a fly swatter. Ewww.

Room Tip: This is definitely a BUDGET hotel - don't expect frills.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank MBP M

Travellers are raving about these Worthington hotels

Nokomis, Florida
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I have been traveling around the country for almost two months now. Stayed in some good, and not so good hotels. This one was by far the dirtiest place I have ever layed my head down for the night! There was not a clean surface in the room. The bed reeked of an odor so foul, I had to pack my nose with tissue. The mattress had sand and dirt and bug droppings(thankfully no live bed bugs) in, on, under, and around it. I slept in my clothes and prayed I would not leave with a rash or lice! Please stay away from this establishment. Had it not been for a heavy downpour while I was on my bike, I would have found another place to stay. Words cannot describe the filth in which this hotels management find acceptable to present rooms to it's guests. Terrible breakfast also. Plastic wrapped muffin and orange punch that smelled sour.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank MotorcycleTraveler69
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I didn't stay here, but came in with a coupon for $28 and was denied. The clerk said it could not be used until June, even though the expiration on it was 4/30/11. I mentioned the 31.99 price they have posted on the highway and outside the hotel, and he said it was for construction workers.

Stayed April 2011, travelled solo