“OK”

Super 8 Worthington Minnesota
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Worthington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 15 April 2014

During my stay at the Worthington Super 8 the staff was very helpful and went out the way to assist me with any request. I am planning on a trip back to Worthington to visit friends and most definitely would stay there again. Thank you staff for making it a great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
worthingtonsuper8, General Manager at Super 8 Worthington Minnesota, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank yuo for taking the time to give us the review and we hope to see you back in Worthington soo.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The people there are friendly and nice and they did a great job accommodating my family and I. We are a big family 5 kids a dog, my husband I. They gave us a great rate (finally a place where we can afford). And they only charged us half price for the dog. The lady at the front desk was nice and sweet and she was up and ready at 5:30 preparing breakfast. It looks like the owners found a great manger. She was doing mostly everything by herself we left around 11 and she was the one cleaning the rooms with her husband. I do think that everyone should go to this motel and meet the nice people working there.

The room was clean and my children were asleep within 10 min. This place isn't for the snoopy people who expect way to much, but it is a place for a family who just wanted a good night sleep and nice people to help them out.

With all this said I would say that it was worth the stop and it is right off of the intersection so it is convenient for us as well.

Room Tip: Third floor was quite and warm
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Pierre, South Dakota
Reviewed 19 February 2014

At check in, it was obvious after a quick look that the sheets had not been changed in both beds. The sheets were rumpled, and hair and lint was found on the sheets and pillows on both beds. When we took all of our luggage back down to the front desk, there was no apology of any kind and we were issued keys to another room. There was clean bedding on these beds and the creases were still in the sheets.

The following morning while loading up, I had to push the drifted snow away from the door in order to exit and had to walk through the snow at both this entrance and the main entrance. At check out, I mentioned the issue about not changing sheets and the front desk associate said she would talk to the housekeeper. Once again, no apology was made and it seemed as if my comment was no surprise, which makes me wonder if this is standard operating procedures for this property.

Several signs that they are trying to cut costs at every corner, regardless of guest inconvenience include the following: no heat on in room (very cold), clock radio not plugged in, refrigerator not turned on, no entryways/driveways cleared with a snowplow or even shoveled, sheets not changed.......

I would not recommend this property, but if you do take a chance, be sure to check the sheets first!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Worthington hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Worthington
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Worthington
Norwood Inn & Suites
Norwood Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Worthington
Comfort Suites & Conference Center
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Sibley
Sibley Inn Hotel, Iowa
Holiday Inn Express Worthington

Been to Super 8 Worthington Minnesota? Share your experiences!