“don't let the bartenders boyfriend run off your customers”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #15 of 30 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: American
Description: I ate there today. It. DOES exist. AND is a great place. Well run.
Description: I ate there today. It. DOES exist. AND is a great place. Well run.
Reviewed 13 July 2012

drunk guy at the bar wants to pick the bar tv selection shouting "sucks to be you" to the rest of the bar while he gets what he wants. Turns out he is the bartenders boyfriend. Bad call. Large portion of your bar crowd leaves while he drinks for free.

There is no other bar in Batesville. You have no choice but to put up with rude staff and rude locals.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed 4 July 2012

I walked in with no wait. 3/4 full at 5PM. I sat at the bar and found the staff attentive. The only downside is they are really chatty with locals and it takes away from those of us spending more than $5.

The food was fair. I ordered a burger and fries, 10 minutes later a burger that was good but not great and fries. I ordered dessert too, this was better. The whole experience is fair overall as with a lot of tourist that come through, you would think they would get rid of chatty staff and hire more attentative people, especially since they are a chain and not the local mom and pops.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

One of the few nice restaurants in town! Food was good. Service was very good! Typical Chili's. Would go back!

1  Thank Allstarbaseballmom
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My wife and I took our kids out there Sun. Eve. Jan. 29. we both had grilled garlic Shrimp. I had the 12oz. Rebeye cooked just the way I like it. The one thing really stood out though they were short handed and our waitress, Stephanie was very polite and still served us very well. Im from Batesville and its no. 1 in our book.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Service, food, cleanliness....all excellent. We had cajun pastas with chicken, hamburgers and steak. All we hot and fresh. A very enjoyable lunch.