“Will stay there again!”

Knights Inn Bay St. Louis
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Bay Saint Louis
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed there August 2013. I had a great room. No trouble at all. I plan on staying there every time I visit the area! I was traveling alone. I felt safe and had no problems. My room was a corner downstairs room. It was very quite. There are restaurants all very close and a Wendy's within walking distance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free wifi is a bonus. The tv's could be upgraded but over all a great experience. I visit Bay St Louis twice a year. A great town to visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank melindaokc

Reviewed 16 September 2013

When I was at the front desk, the woman was very nuce. She checked me in quickly and gave me a good room location. The only things that I can complain about are the television and the roaches. It was hard for us to see the television so we just listened to it overnight. We saw about half a dozen of roaches. If the places didn't have roaches then I would have given them a better rating.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Hotelsforme2013
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I really liked the rooms at this place and enjoy all the amenities they offer for the price, Free WiFi is always a special treat as well as the Ice and Snack machines . . . always working. The rooms are pleasantly decorated with sunny style Lands End furniture. I must say the furniture and bed is better then in most people's bedrooms AAA+ rate. The only thing that came to scare me were water bugs in bathroom. . . during this time of year with the Heavy Rains, many hotels get them. It does not retract from the Rating since Staff is very helpful and friendly. . . I saw the Exterminator Co. in the morning . . . so they try to keep after this. The (Iowa) couple seemed intolerant to the water bugs. Because I am from New Orleans area, I know the Hotel is not being negligent but it is common during the HOT HOT Rainey Seasons and sometime in the Cool Damp Rainey Season. The Hotel still should get a High Rating. So they are a AAA+ for me. Also when I thought I lost my Credit Card, the hotel clerk was friendly and helpful toward me and said she would look around. Many Many Thanks. Catherine

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi. Morning coffee at reception was decent, and there is a Wendy's about 200 feet away, if you're not in the mood to go to any of the very cute breakfast spots in picturesque B St. L. The shore and quaint old Town is on the opposite side of the highway, but only a very short drive away. We were the Thursday-Friday and had no trouble finding parking.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 8 August 2013

After driving from coast to coast this was the best hotel that we stayed in. Affordable, quiet, and clean with comfortable beds. Special thanks to Yogen!!! I had forgot the charger for my camera and he was very kind and helpful when I had called. My charger made it home before I did.
I will definitely stay here again.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Great hotel with a great location. We stay over on 4th of July weekend. Rooms are a good size and clean. Just wish they had a pool and their breakfast was something besides cereal and muffins (waffle house is across the street).

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

On my stay, it was very quiet and peaceful. The room was pretty clean and newly remodeled. Staff on arrival didnt really seem too friendly. On checkout, they were better. Breakfast was minimal, but still available. Overall, its a nice place for good value if you are in that area needing a room.

• Stayed: June 2013