“Asian Chicken Salad is a winner”
Review of Terrace Cafe

Terrace Cafe
Ranked #33 of 259 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The oyster po'boy was excellent. My son really enjoyed it and it was served with a generous portion of crisp French fries. I ordered the Asian Chicken Salad. The chicken just melted in my mouth it was was so tender. The mixed cabbage was crisp and very tasty. My only concern was that they don’t offer free refills on your sodas. At $3 a pop for a small serving glass, that can add up especially for families. Service was prompt and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This place was a real surprise. The food was excellent. The seafood gumbo was one of the best I have ever tasted. My wife really enjoyed the Ruben. I would recommend.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

There are many places to eat at the Beau, but the Terrace is always a good choice. Open 24/7 you can get something that suits you... just soup or salad, a full meal, breakfast or dessert and coffee. The service is usually efficient, but the personality of Bailee or Tyler (servers) makes the visit even more enjoyable.
On a more specific note, the gluten free bread is actually decent (Gluten free people know what I mean about "bad" bread). As toast with breakfast or used to make a sandwich or burger.. it works!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We ordered pizza for lunch and it was not good. The manager didn't charge us. We did talk to the people at the next table who were having a great looking french toast. They did say they had the Reuben sandwich the day before and it was very good. The staff at this restaurant is great. Open 24 hours.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The food is good, the best burgers. My husband had a pizza, said he thinks it was the best pizza he ever ate.