“A very nice La Quinta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This is a very nice motel, but the room was a bit on the small side, but clean and with comfortable beds, in a nice and quiet location. The breakfast was not up to the usual La Quinta standards that we have come to expect, though.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed this hotel! Hotel was virtually spotless, beds were awesome, breakfast was hot and fresh, hot tub was relaxing! Everyone at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. 3rd floor hall had a strange odor to it. However, it looked like they had put a new floor own. The room didn't smell like the hall. :) had a great stay and will definitely return next time we are in Biloxi.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Ginger O
Laura V, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you so much for your response! We are very happy that we met your expectations. We truly look forward to any future stays with us.

Thanks again!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago while in town visiting family. They are pet friendly. New carpet throughout the facility. I stayed in a king suite. I have no real complaints. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Staff kept the room clean the entire week I was in. Walls are a bit thin and a large gap under most doors seems to allow noise from the hallway to permeate and vice versa. It wasn't a distraction. This hotel is also near numerous eating establishments, so a decent meal is only a couple minutes away. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 995michaelr995
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I loved this hotel. The carpet was brand new, and although I know this can't be a constant state, it was such a welcome luxury to enjoy. The hotel seems very well cared for, inside and out, and is in a great location. There is a little pond out back, and I would like to have a room facing in that direction next time. However, there is a good distance between the front of the hotel and the roadway, so even my room facing the front was still quiet at night. One of my favorite places to eat, Applebee's, is right in front of the hotel, so no need to even drive anywhere to get a nice dinner. There are also a lot of other options right nearby. I will be back next month when I have business in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

We very much appreciate your review. Most importantly we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Great hotel with awesome service, I received a room upgrade upon my arrival for being an elite member. the room was super clean and comfortable, staff was very friendly, I will stay here for sure next time I am in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us. We also greatly appreciate your review. Glad to know your expectations were met and that we will be seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have visited many La quinta hotels up and down Florida and Georgia but I must say the Biloxi location is by far the best. The entire hotel was extra clean, the beds were firm and soft, and the linens smelled extremely fresh. I have never encountered unpleasant staff at any La Quinta so that still stands for this location. I always choose La Quinta because they are dog friendly which has really come in handy, and in return for that courtesy I make sure when I check out of the room you would never even know my dog was there.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank KatieHut
lqbiloxi, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are constantly striving to make each and every guest feel as if they are home away from home. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We requested a non-animal room when we made our reservation. When we arrived, we were told that all rooms are "pet friendly". Some of us have severe animal allergy issues! I think we should have received an e-mail or a phone call to tell us animals are allowed in every room. I don't want to sleep in a bed with some strange animal's dander. The desk clerk offered us an newly remodeled room on the 2nd floor....Yeah, the carpet had been replaced, but that was about it. Everything else needs to be upgraded! The walls need to be repainted. The shower faucets were hooked up backwards...blue is hot and red is cold. The bathtub drain was pulled out and sitting on the end of the tub. We both had back aches in the morning from the spongy, sunken bed. Will not be back!

Room Tip: Get an upper floor room. The windows open, but it takes a strong person to get them open. The air...