“Disappointed with response to issues”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #39 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Bullard, Texas
“Disappointed with response to issues”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a Sunday night. We checked in and the clerk was very professional and accommodating. He put us in a room with a giant whirlpool bathtub in the living area. While I guess this is nice for younger couples, we just wanted a normal shower. We assumed that the shower was in the bathroom and later found out that it was not so we did without our shower as we did not want to move to a different room. The alarm on the clock radio would not indicate auto so I had to call in for a wake up call, not a big deal. We had a sleepless night due to a high frequency noise every time the compressor ran on the mini refrigerator.

We brought this to the attention of the desk clerk on checking out and she did not offer anything other than she was sorry. We were both rather tired and I thought that she could have done something other that an apology. Things go wrong but it is how an organization deals with issues that put them above the rest.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 14 January 2013

My husband and I have been staying here since Nov. 2012 for his job. The manager and her front desk staff have been very kind ,friendly and helpful. The housekeeping ladies keep the rooms and bathrooms very clean and smelling very well. The lounge area is very clean and the breakfast bar is a very nutritious morning meal to start the day. Overall the staff have made us feel very welcome. We would differently stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Stopped here on my way to Baton Rouge. Be advised that it is somewhat tricky finding how to get to the motel--no signs telling you where to turn in. Room was spacious enough and bed was comfortable. There was a musty smell though. I missed having wireless internet in the room--they do have a jack in the room but you have to go to the lobby for wireless connection.
The breakfast was well stocked and they do have complimentary Wall Street Journals to pick up. The staff was competent but not overly helpful. Just didn't think it was up to other Comfort Inns I have stayed in.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Jackie T
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Some friends and I stayed here on our way to New Orleans. The room was spacius enough for four people, but unfortunately we did see two roaches in our room. There was also something in the room that caused myself and a friend to have mild allergic reactions. I'm not sure if it were pet dander or excessive dust or both. The breakfast was not great. There were enough choices, but the bread and pastries looked stale and the sausage looked suspect. I stuck with the yogurt and a banana. The hotel staff were freindly and helpful however.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank E'Dwina P
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 28 June 2012

The lobby, rooms, staff friendliness, cleanliness of the room and bath.........all were just fine! My husband enjoyed the continental breakfast. The pool looked nice & refreshing. The beds were very comfortable.There was an "odor" I just couldn't get past. It was almost a combination of a damp musty smell mixed with old stale smoke. It was throughout the entire hotel, including the hallways and our non-smoking room. It was overwhelmingly strong at times. It it weren't for that, it would have been great! We bought air freshener while we were out. Because of this, I consider the price a bit too much because this is a major draw back for me and I probably would not stay here again unless this issue was tended to.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L B
Atlantic City, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Great hotel. the service was great.. beautiful pool area. Breakfast was very good. Shopping and resturants are all within 5 miles....Will stay there again.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is quiet because there isn't anyone over you.