“I love good eating, this is not cheap eating..”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Atmosphere was spectacular. Staff was so pleasant and accommodating to all our needs, we had some picky eaters in our group but even they could not complain about anything. crabtini and crab cakes were so good.. Caesar salad was delicious. I had stuffed chicken and my husband lamb chops. we all split/sampled the ribeye dinner which was delicious. We have big eaters so we order more and every one sample from that plate. I will return while I am vacationing in Biloxi.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I often eat at this Ruth's Chris when I visit my mother in Mississippi. This one is located in the Hard Rock Hotel.

We typically have asked for Brad and he is an excellent server. My mother is always pleased in his care for his tables.

The food is consistent. I've always liked everything we've ordered in terms of soups, salads, appetizers, and sides. I typically stick with the filet mignon, and it never disappoints.

I love the decor here in the front entrance - red lighting.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the world so I could be a little biased but they just don't make many mistakes. Food comes cooked the way you ordered and I am not sure I have ever had bad food at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Absolutely love the crab cakes and the crabtini, a martini filled glassed full of lump crab meat over a bed of lettuce, WOW! I am hungry just typing it. The best creamed spinach in the world hands down.

Enough typing, lets all go make a reservation at RC's now.

1  Thank Garth3232
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We got married and had a" just us " wedding dinner. The service was great , everyone knew that we were married that day and were congratulating us. The food was awesome !! We could not eat it all . Totally enjoyed the atmosphere. It was our special day and they made it special for us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I guess their location is what's pushing up the high prices. I had an awesome filet mignon and lobster tail, unfortunately, the portions were petite.

1  Thank petalos1217

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!