“Great steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent steak, make sure to discuss with the servers all the specials, including non posted specials. Our server told us about a small charge upgrade based on what I was going to purchase to a larger steak. Just listen to the server and don't touch the plate.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Beautiful Restaurant. My boyfriend and I dined at Ruth Chris during our stay at hardrock Biloxi for my birthday. Table was beautifully decorated with confetti, since it was my birthday and steak was marvelous. The only negative thing would be each steak does not come with any sides, sides are separate and very pricey for quality in my opinion but the filet was well worth the price. The staff was very attentive and even brought me out a cake and candle for my birthday. We will definitely visit again just for the steak.

1  Thank whit0000
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Had a very nice meal. Steak was wonderful. Only issue was that it was our 20th anniversary and they sat us out in the middle of the room by the cashier station. Lots of traffic and noise. Would go back but not perfect.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wife and I had filets - hers had some gristle - odd - and the shrimp seemed too peppery. Mine was done well on half and medium on the other half - weird. Quality was pretty good, but it's been better at other Ruth's steakhouses. Wine was very good. It's just a bit high for steak.

1  Thank LSUTraveller
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was great. Ben, Our waiter and his assistant, Chance were right on cue with our service. Our water glasses never went empty. They brought out hot bread with our salads. Ben recommended the lobster macaroni and cheese for us to share with our delicious steaks. We were not disappointed. Ben recommended the chocolate explosion for dessert. We asked them to add some pecans to it and it was delicious.