“Just Average”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The steak was fried, not grilled. I like my steaks grilled, like they should be. The mashed potatoes were dry and you could only get them with garlic in them.

1  Thank Spartanmama18

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Family Dinner was just wonderful, I had the Cowboy Steak but was not as big as Texas, anyways was delicious, Mojitos were Amazing that is probably the Best Mojoitos I Ever had, Service was great, You have to be ready cause it's a little bit expensive, but Worth it.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The table was sprinkled with small Happy Birthday sayings for my birthday dinner. Exquisite service, could not be better.

For starters we had a flavorful french onion soup and I had the mushrooms. Both are recommended. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. I added a few scallops and my wife added a few shrimp.

The cake was a cinnamon cheese cake topped with apricot. A perfect ending.

The service and steak dinner are worth the price. We will be back

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The table was sprinkled with rose petals and was candlelit. The waiter was so attentive and personable. The food was excellent. The warm bread and whipped butter is delicious. The crab cake appetizer is so fresh and so good..we savored every morsel. Our steak was cooked to perfection and the potatoes au gratin were so creamy, cheesy and delicious. The banana Creme pie and the Creme brûlée were complimentary for our anniversary...how awesome is that.....we truly enjoyed our meal. Thank you, Ruth's Chris.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent steak, make sure to discuss with the servers all the specials, including non posted specials. Our server told us about a small charge upgrade based on what I was going to purchase to a larger steak. Just listen to the server and don't touch the plate.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!