Motel 6 Biloxi Beach
Breakers Inn(Biloxi)
Cabana Motel(Biloxi)
Legacy Villas(Gulfport)
View Hotel
All reviewskitchenette roomsafe areaneeded a place to staybiloxi beachextra towelsregular roomwaffle housegulf of mexicovisiting biloxibeach viewgreat roomnightstandirmaconskatrinaplugcoast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2013

You really can't beat $50 a night, beachfront. I loved the very modern decor of the room. I only stayed a few hours to sleep and shower. Checked in at about 3:30a.m. and the desk clerk was very friendly. The rooms and building are very secure, which I liked considering I was traveling by myself. Was also very happy to see an elevator after driving for 13 hours and having a ton of things to carry in. I got a smoking room but I never seen an ashtray so I did not smoke in there. My only complaint was that the bath towels didn't look/smell/feel clean and were stained. Also, the bed wasn't the most comfortable but it sufficed. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here during Mardi Gras week. Very convenient location to the beach and other beach-front towns. We had no problems at all with the service, rooms, etc. The room was very clean and was remodeled in a very cute, efficient manner. Desk clerks were all very nice. The pool was not open but it looked nice. Very affordable motel, and we would definitely stay there again if we ever get back to Biloxi. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tamann
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stay here every year for spring break. The staff is always friendly, rooms always clean, and the price is very reasonable for a single mother of two. I've never felt scared in the parking lot or in the motel like some lower end priced places. Located directly across from the beach makes this a great place to stay with my teenagers. I've recommended it to several friends. I've been a returning customer for the past 5 yrs atleast.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank mcahelena
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Very clean, neat and tidy. The maintenance crew here works very hard to keep this very busy motel in top condition. We are in a kitchenette room and it is spotless. Thanks to the hard working crew that keeps this place humming, and thanks to the manager for the foresight to hire quality workers.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tydewi
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This was the only hotel near the coliseum that had a vacancy and for the price couldn't be beat. We stayed here only 1 night which wasn't bad. Rooms have been updated. The beds seem to be pretty stiff. Other than that not a bad deal for a night.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple