“No smoking property”

New Palace Casino Point Cadet
Ranked #8 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Palace Casino Resort is the only smoke free casino on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the premiere destination for luxurious accommodations, superior guest service and endless excitement. Nestled along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and Biloxi’s Back Bay, the resort offers newly renovated hotel rooms and suites with stunning views, award winning restaurants, non-stop gaming, championship golf at The Preserve Golf Club and amazing amenities to complement your stay.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

No smoking put the Revel in Atlantic City into bankruptcy. Its fine for people who dont like smoke, this is a place they can enjoy,alone.

There are newer reviews for New Palace Casino Point Cadet

Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you love Craps but hate smoke, then this is the Casino to visit. I have visited, walked into then right out of many casinos including ones in PA and Atlantic City mostly because they won't offer decent low table stakes with 5X or better odds. That's even during off hours, or otherwise when anyone with eyes can see there are plenty of people there wanting to play. They'd rather keep one $10-15 table packed and the other tables dead empty, or if they finally cave and open another table, it is with a higher minimum. But, the Palace is truly a breath of fresh air with $3 minimums an10X odds and it is everything good in other respects as stated as by your other reviews. Will definitely save my money (by not patronizing the dinosaurs) and go back to Biloxi.

3  Thank John S
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went back to the Palace June 29th thru July 4th. First off, the room was not ready and we did not get into our room until 6 in the evening. At least the nice man at the front locked our luggage up until we were able to haul them up to the room. The hotel itself is clean and like the casino smoke free. The buffet is good but cannot say much for the tight slot machines in the casino. Very tight and with little chance of winning on the dollar slots. We still enjoyed Biloxi and probably will return in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

With this visit to the Palace (first reviewed in July, 2013) I appreciated the casino and its smoke free environment even more. Being able to play table games without smoke in my face and lungs is a rare experience. Only the Palace offers this experience on the Mississippi Coast.

On this trip I was an overnight guest. I had more time at the tables under a variety of conditions. Many positive experiences. Lots of friendly dealers. Good cocktail service. My principal negative deals (pun intended) with the “comp” situation. The Palace, in my experience, seems to have the least generous “comps” of any of my regular casinos. I get some, but they are not comparable to the competition. I don’t know if it is just me or an overall policy affecting all players.

A couple of minor complaints on my part. First, I noticed that for whatever reasons, the pit personnel seem to be a bit less friendly than in the other casinos I tend to visit. (I almost get the feeling that they are annoyed with me for interrupting their work). Second, at times the casino has relatively few table-games players in attendance. I find myself being the only player at the table. It’s a personal thing: I much prefer to have one or two others playing. Game is slower and the social interaction is increased. (This would not be a problem for slots players, of course).

The casino offers easy access to several restaurants and two bars. They have a buffet, a 24-hour fast casual restaurant, a pastry and snack area, and an upscale restaurant (and bar).

Of possible interest to some players is the existence of one or more $3.00 blackjack tables. Great for budget-minded or for more serious players desiring to experience the game without sweating a huge betting loss.

I’m hopeful of increasing my Palace playing time as I more and more prefer the smoke-free environment. I wish that other Coast casinos would show some progress toward accommodating non-smokers—who clearly seem to represent the majority of patrons.

3  Thank ColonelDoctorDennis
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We loved coming to the Palace casino, especially as it is the only entirely smoke free casino in Biloxi. The buffet was also awesome, I mean better than the other 3 casino's we were at. The dessert table alone was amazing. Great food, fun casino, and the place looked like a palace, very nice. We will come again.

4  Thank worldtravelsavy