“Excellence in dinig, service and southern hospitality”

BR Prime Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$100 - US$250
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Say hello to the quintessential American steakhouse where modern glamour, impeccable service and amazing food (but of course!) come together to transform your evening into a special occasion. This synergy of substance and style is as apparent in the restaurant's design as it is in the delectable platters dispatched via the open kitchen. From the dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass wine display flanking the sleek bar to the intimately curved banquettes in the dining room, BR Prime exudes a contemporary sophistication that manages to be both welcoming and refined.Linger over a menu brimming with enticing choices like wet-aged and dry-aged prime beef, Kobe ribeye, lobster tail from South Africa or Maine, lobster tempura, seasonal oysters, stone crab and seafood risotto. The potatoes come au gratin, lobster mashed or fried in duck fat. And whether you're entertaining or romancing, be sure to indulge in one of BR Prime's irresistible dessert selections.
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Just returned from the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino in Biloxi, MS and already looking forward to a return visit and dining in their B.R. Prime Steakhouse.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Beautiful decor and food presentations. However we found this restaurant very noisy for a high end, rather expense steak house. The steaks were excellent but pricey. Service was adequate but less than you would expect at these prices. We felt that the waiter was pushing us to order more food (more money, bigger tip?) they we desired. They have an excellent varied menu specializing in steaks and local seafood. Surprisingly there was no prime rib on the menu.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I went here for his birthday. I thought BR Prime is way too expensive. The steaks were very good. My husband got king porter house: moist and very tender. Salads and side orders don't come with the steaks. They are to order separately. The foods are way overpriced for the amt you're getting. Not a place i woulld recommend to anyone. Save your money and go elsewhere. I had better steaks in the past and did not pay>$50 for it either. Won't be coming back.

1  Thank bighead2430
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for a romantic evening during our stay at the Beau Rivage. Of all the meals that we had in Biloxi, this was the highlight.

I ordered the special in-house aged delmonico and my wife ordered the filet. For sides we had "standards" of mashed potatoes, mushrooms, and broccolini. All were excellent.

I made the mistake of trying my wife's filet. Mind you, my steak was excellent and was the "special" ($20 more), but her filet blew my steak away. Make the specials more special if you are going to charge a big premium for it.

They had a great selection of wines and we had a couple of their wines by the glass that were really good.

The service was good, but a little on the vanilla side. For a prime steakhouse we would normally expect a little more engagement with the servers, but this is not a complaint, just an observation.

We are going back to Biloxi in the near future and will make sure that BR Prime is on our list of places to eat.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Steaks done perfectly, salads were great, and service was perfect. We had reservations, were seated on time, and had a very enjoyable evening here.

Been to BR Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!