“Firecracker”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Love Asian cuisine? Then you will adore Jia for artfully combining the best culinary traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, Korea and Vietnam in one modern, sophisticated space. This Pan-Asian restaurant concept encourages you to mix and match regional favorites – each dish the dining equivalent of a passport stamp for the seasoned traveler. For those not already intimately acquainted with the breadth of Asian cooking, Jia is an immersion course in flavor. The stylishly Zen-inspired décor sets the stage for a menu that blends the exotic with sublime simplicity. Focusing on the freshest seasonal ingredients and authentic techniques, Jia delivers sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood, noodles and rice specialties. Indulge in traditional nigiri, maki, temaki and sashimi from the sushi bar -- or opt for teppanyaki and be dazzled by culinary fireworks, courtesy of your personal chef.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was an excellent meal. I brought my friend there to dine the Japanese way. The tea, to start was an original rice blend that had a hint of Jasmine. Delicious...when the main course arrived, which was firecracker shrimp, I was completely satisfied. This was by far the best that I have ever eaten and there was so much that I truly left some for the next diner. I wish I a refrigerator I my room as I would have brought it upstairs. An excellent ending was the the mango parfait...lite and tasty. I recommend this dining experience to any and all. They have three varied choices for dining..one sushi...one wok at table...and the one that has the menu with a flair.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I've been to Jia several times and it seems to get better and better each time. The staff is just exceptional. The appetizers are so good, I never know which one to get. The sushi is absolutely amazing. I wasn't a fan of the raw fish until I ordered it at Jia. If you want the best waiter, ask for Scotty!!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were eating after a day on the road, so we decided to order several small plates and share. We had the pupu platter, firecracker shrimp and two types of sushi. Everything was very good. Our favorite presentation was the firecracker shrimp, served on a plate as if they were spilling out of a take-out box. The tempura shrimp and potstickers on the pupu platter was very tasty. Service was very good, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Service and food were fine. Nothing special. Cook did what he was supposed to do. Waiter was always there if you needed something. It's a casino restaurant so you know the prices are inflated.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We went with our party of 7 to this restaurant in the Beau Rivage. We chose to sit close up to the chef as he prepares the meal in front of you. The food was excellent as was the service. Prices were reasonable. Recommend.