“Beautiful view and great food experience”
Review of CQ

Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 246 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We loved the intimate feel. The food was wonderful and was a definite excellent food experience. We didn't have reservations and were promptly seated. The seafood was cooked perfectly not under or over cooked which is easy to do. The service was excellent. Everyone was so attentive. We enjoyed it and will be back.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I myself am self employed and I find CQ an excellent restuarant. I appreciate the repeated experience of excellent service. CQ has the main ingredients a business needs to function properly!! I also find the latest manager to be an asset to CQ. The manager always makes sure our food is served to perfection. I would highly recommend this restuarant to any and all!!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We have been to a few "fine dining" restaurants located in hotels and casinos and without a doubt CQ was the best. The wine list was ample, the staff was very personable (not stuffy at all), and the food was exquisite. We started with a very nice amuse of stuffed mushrooms that was an elevated play on the "classic" crab stuffed mushroom. The mushrooms sat in a crispy fried "nest", stuffed with crab and floating on the best hollindaise sauce I have ever had. We then had the duck and butternut squash ravioli which was nice, even if they were somewhat reminiscent of steamed pork dumplings from our favorite chinese place. The hubby had a bowl of the best french onion soup we have ever had, and our entrees were the lamb with a pine nut risotto that was out of this world, and the grouper picatta which had a little too much butter in the sauce for my tastes, but was never the less very tasty. Prices are reasonable for the level of the food (indeed, I told my husband that my lamb dish could have easily merited 45 dollars or more), and service is stellar. Also, the cabernet butter that they offer with their wonderful bread was truly a unique and satisfying experience. I highly, highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Leona L
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I liked the atmosphere of this fine dining restaurant. The steaks were juicy and cooked to perfection! We had the crab dip with pita chips for an appetizer. My hubby had the corn au gratin as his side and I had the asparagus. Both were fantastic! It is very pricey but worth it!

1  Thank TMC97
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I've heard many fine comments about CQ but this was my first time there enjoying an awesome dinner. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated, well lighted and all tables have an excellent view looking out over the Gulf. I was there before the sunset but on my next visit I will try to schedule my dinner to enjoy what I suspect would be an awesome sight. I ordered the Caesar Salad and followed that with Filet Mignon plus Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli. The entire experience and meal was outstanding. The food was well cooked, tasty and presented in an inviting manner. Granted it was probably early and therefore not a lot of customers, but regardless the service was absolutely outstanding from the server and her assistants. Top Notch and will definitely return.

2  Thank GoHorsesGo
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at CQ, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

Thank you so much for the great details about your experience in CQ! We are so pleased you have discovered what we believe to be one of the hidden gems in Biloxi's fine dining options. We've made certain the team in CQ has received your great review and speaking for them, we can't wait to exceed your expectations again on the next visit!

Been to CQ? Share your experiences!