“Great Place for Dinner”
Review of CQ

CQ
Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$25 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great Place for Dinner”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Really good food here and a talented chef. There is an interesting menu selection, leaning toward New-Orleans-Style. The only complaint we've really had there is that the bussers don't seem to remove the empty dishes and clear the table as quickly as one needs it to be cleared. Expect to pay for the good food. The restaurant is in the Treasure Bay Casino, 9th floor. It appears this restaurant does very little advertisng.

1 Thank jubo9

Longview, Texas
“Sunday dinner after 8 hr drive”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Shrimp good, potato. Ok. Service (jordan) great service wine good. Overall good. Very disappointed overall when compared to other casino resorts I have been to.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Beautiful view and great food experience”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We loved the intimate feel. The food was wonderful and was a definite excellent food experience. We didn't have reservations and were promptly seated. The seafood was cooked perfectly not under or over cooked which is easy to do. The service was excellent. Everyone was so attentive. We enjoyed it and will be back.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent manager, host, waitress, and cooks.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I myself am self employed and I find CQ an excellent restuarant. I appreciate the repeated experience of excellent service. CQ has the main ingredients a business needs to function properly!! I also find the latest manager to be an asset to CQ. The manager always makes sure our food is served to perfection. I would highly recommend this restuarant to any and all!!

• Visited December 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fine dining at it's best.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We have been to a few "fine dining" restaurants located in hotels and casinos and without a doubt CQ was the best. The wine list was ample, the staff was very personable (not stuffy at all), and the food was exquisite. We started with a very nice amuse of stuffed mushrooms that was an elevated play on the "classic" crab stuffed mushroom. The mushrooms sat in a crispy fried "nest", stuffed with crab and floating on the best hollindaise sauce I have ever had. We then had the duck and butternut squash ravioli which was nice, even if they were somewhat reminiscent of steamed pork dumplings from our favorite chinese place. The hubby had a bowl of the best french onion soup we have ever had, and our entrees were the lamb with a pine nut risotto that was out of this world, and the grouper picatta which had a little too much butter in the sauce for my tastes, but was never the less very tasty. Prices are reasonable for the level of the food (indeed, I told my husband that my lamb dish could have easily merited 45 dollars or more), and service is stellar. Also, the cabernet butter that they offer with their wonderful bread was truly a unique and satisfying experience. I highly, highly recommend this place.

Visited August 2013