“Terrible Customer Service and dirty rooms”
Review of Bayfront Inn

Bayfront Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Bayfront Inn
Ranked #37 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Avoid this place. It was late and we were in need of a room to get a few hours of sleep so out of necessity we stayed here. So there is a new building, likely built since Katrina, but we stayed the night in the older building on the grounds. The room was nasty; the sheets were stained with cigarette burns and worn out, it smelled bad, and the coffee pot was disgustingly dirty. Also, they have a no pet policy so when I checked in I informed them that I would be keeping my dog kenneled safely outside and would not let him in the room. The employee agreed to this and stated that if the dog went inside I would be charged to have the room cleaned. That is fair. So later that night I walked my dog and the owner yelled to me from across the parking lot (I am pretty sure he lives in the hotel) and accosted me for having the dog. I informed him of my conversation with his employee and that the dog had not been in the room. He all but called me a liar and then used his security cameras all night to watch me and my family, trying to catch the dog in the room. He was exceptionally rude about it. I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 July 2014

this was the smelliest dirty place I have ever stayed was only there for a few hours and had to leave the cat smell was just to much to handle the staff was a bunch of dopers and the drug dealing was right out in plane view. WHAT A DUMP , PS don't stay there

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed for 2 days, and it was the absolutely worst stay in a motel in my life. Disgusting smelling room, noisy drunk guests fighting all night, and terrible service. Not to mention the swimming pool has been filled with grass!! The entire staff appears to be nothing but bunch of kids covered in tattoos and piercings, with absolutely no work ethic! I would not recommend this place to anyone, ever!!

Room Tip: Go some place else. This place is absolute crap!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We paid $280 for the week, twice the cost of a sleaze hotel in Nevada. First, the electronic door key wouldn't let us in. The manager had to get some box to hook up to the door and punch some code in to let us in. Then the shower and sink wouldn't drain. The other day we were watching TV when the microwave came on by itself. We called the office and was promised a new one. That never happened. Then I tried to use my knife to unclog drain, it fell in. Instead of leaving it, I called the office and was told they would leave it there until someone came to fix it. I asked if she meant that I would have to leave my knife and she said yes, that she had no way to fix it and she wasn't going to have take it apart and cost herself more money. I hung up and she called back a few minutes later. She told me she was going to call the owner about it and she said she would probably want me to pay for a plumber. I told her I paid $280 and I wasn't paying any more. I mentioned the other problems, including the cockroaches we saw crawling around and she said that I should have said something earlier. When I tried to tell her that we had said something, she rudely interrupted me in mid sentence and said that she just got here today. So I guess now she thinks we are going to give more money for this. I just got a call that some one is here to look at the drain, so we will see what happens. I will post more later.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed two nights and had TWO rough nights. The first night the parents just left the kids make so much noise that kept us up and the second night there was a young couple around 1:00 came and yell and fussed all morning till 4:00. Again didn't sleep. The room is clean but the wall are so thin that you can heard everything people walking on the second floor. Here two people NEVER going to stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank CajunLady1955
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Just returned from a nights stay . The outside of the motel could use some work but my room was nicer than i expected, clean, nice view from second floor, I arrived early looking for a room along the beach and found this place, She let me check in at 10:30.... Great rate, $59 ...Will return .....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank coudrainc
Reviewed 12 August 2012

My husband and I were happy to find a room at the Bayfront Inn, right across the street from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, with that clean white sandy beach that goes on and on as far as can be seen. We booked the room for three days, and wound up staying a whole week! The room included a microwave, a mini refrigerator, hair dryer and coffee maker (with plenty of packages of coffee, sugar & creamer) and TV with remote. The air conditioning kept our room cool and comfortable in spite of the July weather. We mostly kept to ourselves, but the motel staff was available as needed, and helpful with advice on places to go, as well as extra coffee, towels & soap, etc.
Our room, like many others, was a non-smoking room, which I prefer. The room was clean, and I slept great -- no worries about imaginary bugs! Shower was clean, no problem there.
The pool was out of service, but we probably wouldn’t have used it anyway.
Subway, Waffle House, Hog Heaven BBQ & Blues and other restaurants are within walking distance. Plenty more are only a short drive away. And that wonderful beach is so close!
This motel met our needs for the price. I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple