“No more omelet please”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: High Tide Cafe is known for its casual, relaxing atmosphere and extensive menu. With a menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night - High Tide can satisfy any appetite at any time.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is the first time I have been disappointed with this restaurant. I ordered a simple omelet and had to send it back. I'lll try again next visit.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

When we are ready for breakfast (it is served during all open hours) this is our place to go. The prices are reasonable and the portions will satisfy any appetite.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I like breakfast. They have the best breakfast!!
We ate there 3 times after we discovered it. I would say...get the breakfast!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We ate breakfast here May 20, 2014. We had the All American Bacon breakfast with coffee. The eggs were fried to perfection as was the bacon. The biscuit were light & fluffy. The coffee was fresh & hot. The service was great. We were very pleased & should we be in the area again we will certainly make a return visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

The gumbo and steaks are to die for! I can't find anything I disliked. Our waitstaff both nights were charming and did above and beyond to make us feel at home.