Rooms are very nice and roomy, the room we had could very easily sleep six people. The hotel has a small pool and a walkway to the beach which is really nice and easy to access. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. There is also a cafe that serves food and drinks but are over priced when you can run across the street to the gas station or Waffle House. The parking garage only has about 15 spots and is step up awkwardly. The parking lot outside is also small which makes trying to find any spot to park hard. On the third floor there is a place where they sell drinks and anything basis that one may have forgotten which is nice. The room we stayed in was stocked with glasses, plates, and cooking wear as well as washer and dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi