“Beautiful atmosphere and great food”

Mary Mahoney's Old French House
Ranked #2 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2014

One of my most favorite places to dine when I visit Biloxi. I love the beautiful gardens and the historical feel of the restaurant. I can honestly say I have never had a bad dining experience at Mary Mahoney's!

There are newer reviews for Mary Mahoney's Old French House

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Came here for my Birthday Luncheon. Had a wonderful broiled red snapper with with Étouffée pasta. Perfect attentive service delicious food and an excellent friendly atmosphere. Will definitely return for dinner when we are in Biloxi.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I remember Mary Mahoney's Old French House from my days at Gulf Park College fifty years ago, a time when life was much gentler and Mary's was at her best. Alas, today Mary Mahoney's is not what she used to be. Perhaps I visited on a bad night; perhaps she's as good as she ever was, but my night was my only chance to find out, and I was disappointed. The service was average, the food was average. Only the atmosphere, the ambiance, was up to my expectations, and that wasn't sufficient. I was frankly shocked at the prices given the quality of the food and service. I had two appetizers instead of an appetizer/entree, and two drinks. My tab was $43 not counting tip. Really? There are so many superb restaurants on the Coast that it's just not worth the crap shoot that a trip to Mary's entails. Try The Chimneys in Gulfport instead, and be glad you did.

1  Thank J Sidney O
Reviewed 31 May 2014

LOVED the courtyard appeal , varied menu and well-timed service of this time-honored restaurant. The food, the wine list and the ambience were 100% Southern charm.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at the Beau Rivage which is great. Mary's is just a short walk onlt two blocks. This place has lots of history. You must spend time looking at pictures and doucments on the walls. The food and service is very good. It is a must go.