“Relaxation”
Review of Senses Spa & Salon

Senses Spa & Salon
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Senses Spa and Salon takes you on a journey far beyond your expectations. Each visit is a departure from the "the everyday." Whether you’re a person seeking a sense of calm, or friends finding time to celebrate and connect, or maybe life is about to change and finding center is the purpose, Senses Spa and Salon will take you there. Our treatments are inspired by nature and are brought to you in a simple, elegant surrounding. From our Signature Treatments to our natural and effective skin care services, everything we do is for your enjoyment. Our treatments are inspired by nature and are brought to you in a simple, elegant surrounding. From our Signature Aqua Treatments to our natural and effective skin care services, everything we do is for your enjoyment. Welcome to your Senses…
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This was my first spa experience and it was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I had a couples massage in a room with a view of the gulf. The facility is nice and clean. The spa offers a variety of services. The spa prices can seem expensive, but you can use the other amenities all day such as: steam room, hot tub, gym, and lounge area. You choose the gender of the massage therapist which I found to be a nice perk.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Shay M

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing experience!”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My boyfriend & I went for a couples massage and had a wonderful time! The spa amenities are very nice & the staff was great.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank ajc0727
Plaquemine, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Spa Ever!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I love everything about this spa, I go everytime i am in Biloxi. Its actually the reason why we go to Biloxi. I plan a girls trip at least twice a year to go get pampered for the day.Everyone is so nice and thier spa truly is the best spa i have ever been to, with 2 seperate lounge areas, sauna, steam room, artic room, jacuzzi, everything you can think of they have!

Visited March 2012
3 Thank hanamaher
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The perfect day away!”
Reviewed 21 July 2012 via mobile

I opted for the Sense of Choice combo and received a Senses Massage (50 min) and a haircut.
My MT was David, and I would highly recommend him! I had a lot of muscle tension, and by the end of my massage, I felt very relaxed. I was very comfortable throughout the whole thing, and he checked frequently to make sure the pressure was comfortable.

If I ever make it back to Biloxi, I'll be scheduling another appointment with him for sure!

The amenities and facilities available were clean, comfy, and relaxing! My favorite thing was to spend 10 min in the whirlpool and then go and sit in the Arctic Snow Room for 10, and repeat. Only thing is, I wish the snowflakes would spew out a little more often.

In short, if you need a massage, book David. If you can't afford a massage, I still recommend buying a day pass for use of the spa facilities!

3 Thank Rileytc
New Orleans
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Relax”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Relaxing spa area, lots of treatments available, work out area. Womens locker room filled with all necessary amenities. Friendly and informative staff.

Visited April 2012