“Best Oysters!”

Ranked #1 of 250 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are in town for a weekend swim meet. The hotel bartender suggested we try Half Shell. We were not disappointed! We could not decide so we had the oyster sampler and the seafood sampler. All was cooked to perfection!

If we come back to Biloxi, it will be on our dinner plans.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,253)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellently prepared seafood and oysters. The nice thing is that it's always consistent - you know what you will be getting. Lot's of off street parking. The only possible negative for us old folks is that a lot of the seating is upstairs which is a hike. I'm sure you can request downstairs but that might mean a longer wait. I would consider prices reasonable for fresh, well prepared seafood. This place does get busy which is because people like it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our favorite place to eat! The menu is varied and great food, service and atmosphere. Love, love, love it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Is it bad that great becomes commonplace. I always expect good things out of this restaurant. Today was no exception food was great. What was really was our server and the bad thing is I don't know his name. I was there with the client and we were talking business and the server did not try to be our best friend. He made his presence known only when he felt we needed something and he did that with great ability. It's really nice to talk to someone about business without having to stop every 2 minutes to hold a conversation with someone else. And the tip showed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were tired and just wanted to eat in, so we each ordered a shrimp poboy and a cup of seafood gumbo. The poboys were huge and the tomatoes and lettuce were put on the side which I thought was a nice touch. A side also came with it. They also gave us rice, plenty of crackers, and many different sauces to go with everything. We were pleasantly surprised with the care and attention that was given to this meal. I regretfully can't remember the server who took our order. She was very friendly. Everything was delicious!

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!