“lunch”

Ranked #12 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Take part in the preparation. It's an interactive dining experience unlike any other.
Reviewed 5 March 2014

best all round buffet out of all mississippi casinos.one thing that is good is buffet manager mr. brossard walks the floor all the time to check with people.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Seems the food was a better quality than most of the other casinos. Well worth any price. Got a great discount with our points.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended, smoke free environment to dine. The Palace Buffet has a great variety, and many of the items are cooked while you wait, to your request. Weekend prices are similar to other casino buffets ($$) however this place is worth checking out.

1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

It is not the average buffet, you do pay a little more, it was about $22 per person, but the staff was really nice, allowing us to look at their buffet before deciding if we wanted to eat here, I loved the variety of food but specially all the stations they have where you can tell the chef what do you want and you choose your ingredients and condiments, our food was amazing, specially the big and good variety of deserts... Great place!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I live here in Mississippi and I have been to all the buffets on the Coast.....some more than a few times. I always return to the Palace Casino Buffet if I want the best buffet choices!! This casino has three "cooked to order" stations that lets me enjoy food prepared the way I want it!!! The salad bar and the dessert bar are also great because they offer so many choices!! I highly recommend the praline sauce over some vanilla ice cream!!!! If you want the BEST buffet then you really need to visit the Palace Casino!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Sheralyn A

Been to Palace Buffet? Share your experiences!