“Plenty of options”

Ranked #12 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Mongolian
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: The Palace Buffet goes beyond all-you-can-eat. Enjoy endless options of fabulous food. Take part in the preparation. It's an interactive dining experience unlike any other.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Too pricey for me and my husband since we can not take full advantage of what the buffet offers. We are small eaters.

There are newer reviews for Palace Buffet

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The Palace Casino Buffet was great! The Mongolian Wok made my fiancé's day. There were plenty of choices and service was prompt.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have been to many a casino buffet and this one was really a great meal. They even have a station that cooks steaks to order. And if you are a 'senior' and earn a certain amount of play time on their players card, there is a discount. We enjoyed our dinner in a very pleasant setting.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We chose to eat at this buffet for breakfast because the casino advertises as non smoking. How great it was to walk in and not be overcome with the stench of old smoke! The buffet was very basic with bland food. Being on the Gulf, I expected to have a bit more flair and flavors. All of the food was fresh, but nothing overly exciting. The breakfast steak was disappointing. It is cooked and then placed in a pan, covered with water or broth. Does not make for a very tasty steak. Our waitress was not very attentive. Several times, our coffee cups were empty and she just stood in the doorway to the kitchen looking out over the tables. If you enjoy a basic breakfast, then give this a whirl, but if flavor is more your style, eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We were staying at the Beau for several days and decided we wanted to check out some other properties. Had never been to the Palace but was interested in seeing it since it is Non Smoking.

After several hours of our usual donate to the casino slot results :) we decided to try the Buffet.
Now this was at about 3:30 PM so I expected some rather dried out offerings.. Boy was I ever wrong.

Every station had at least one staff working there. They were constantly filling, replacing, stirring and keeping every offering as fresh as possible. The offerings were very tasty and you had lots of choices. Management and Chefs were always on the floor checking to ensure the quality I assume. Every staff member we observed was always positive and friendly.

I really don't remember the price but whatever it was it was well worth it. Every item we tried was more like a restaurant experience than a Buffet. From the very fresh and large Shrimp beginning to the Bread Pudding with hot Caramel topping ending it was great.

We are not really big Buffet fans but the Palace will be on our list of places to eat each time we visit Biloxi. May even have to try the hotel to see if that experience matches the food.

2  Thank jtn123

Been to Palace Buffet? Share your experiences!