“Incredible dining experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Palace Buffet
Ranked #10 of 230 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Biloxi, Mississippi
“Incredible dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Throughout the Mississippi Gulf Coast there are very few dining facilities I hold in high regard for service, food, and cleanliness. The Palace Buffet is absolutely one of them!!! I would recommend this buffet to everyone that is in the vicinity of the Palace. The food was phenomenal and the service was impeccable!! We were seated immediately, our server was Norbert and he was by far one of the best servers I have had ever and I worked at Disney World, so I know what good service is. Drinks came out without asking in a very timely manner and everyone was extremely courteous!!! There are very few times I demand to speak to a manager because of something amazing. The price was very affordable as well. Bravo Palace for a very well earned review!!

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Daniellthompson

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

There are so many choices here from standard buffet items, pasta station, wok station, hand carved meats, seafood, salad, etc.....we ate here several times during our stay....not the best we have ever had, but certainly tasty. Service was really good, on average. (Note....I clicked Bar Scene Terrible by mistake and could not change. There is no bar in the buffet to grade)

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank hallfamilyx
Ponchatoula, Louisiana
“Great food and different varieties”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I thought the food was really good, we went at a time around 4:30 in the evening, not crowded...we enjoyed all the food, four in our party, and all seem to like all of it, especially the desserts....going back soon....

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Zimm9284
Hazlehurst, Mississippi
“Great Food and Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Would definitely eat here again! The food was very good and they had a variety of things such as crab legs (only on Saturday night), fried fish, shrimp, oysters, chicken, etc. They had soul food such as corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni,greens, cornbread, and rolls, and pasta (cooked to your liking, steak, pizza, meatballs, salads, deserts, and much more. You won't be disappointed. It costs about $27 for adults (without players cards) and half price for children 4 to 11 or 12. Kids older than that pay regular price. Kids 0 to 3 eat free. It was my first time visiting the buffet, and I will definitely go back.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 767aprilt
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Not what I expected..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Besides the air being clear because it's a smoke free Casino... The food was just okay. The food was old and the wait for fresh food never seem to come to an end. Maybe it was the wrong time to dine.. Take your chances if you want...

2 Thank Que G

Been to Palace Buffet? Share your experiences!