“Bar/seafood?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We were told by a local to eat here. Having been from the eastern coast we always ask the locals. They must've been friends. We had the oysters and shrimp combo 21.00, enough for three people.The portion was huge but the shrimp were tiny and not much flavor.The place has no a/c, so we were in a sweat before we finished.The waitress was sweet and helpful. Sorry to write this but I do believe there is better to be had in Biloxi...

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Quaint , old gas station. No ac, but nice with breeze and fans. Crawfish nachos were very good and service was good. Cook to order dishes so do not be in a hurry! Soft shell crab looked good, will order next time! Put on your list!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My favorite seafood gumbo,right here. The crawfish nachos are well worth trying too. Inexpensive tasty food and friendly service what more can you ask.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stopped in for lunch. The place looked quaint. As soon as we entered we knew we should have turned around. The table was sticky. The table cloth ripped. The menu was also sticky. This place had the yuck factor. We ordered lunch. My wife ordered the spring rolls and when it came 45 minutes later, it was no spring roll. looked more like egg rolls and it tasted like it came out of the box. I ordered a burger, 45 minutes later, it came. it was hot, so I let it sit to cool off. As it sat there you could see the grease running down the sides of the burger. Very low quality beef. I suspect a beef to fat ratio of 60/40 split. The cokes were flat. We will not go back. The waitress, rose was nice. No complaints on her.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Friday July 25th after a night out at two casinos we were looking for some place to eat besides fast food burgers. We went to the Fillin Station. We tried the pressed roast beef poboy,focaccia club with a side salad,debris fries and some sort of redfish pasta which I believe is new on the menu. All of the food was great. The debris fries are hand cut fries with pieces of the roast in homemade gravy. It was delicious. There's only fans in the Fillin Station,the building is opened and there's outdoor seating. The service was fast and the atmosphere was cool. The staff was extremely nice. We had such a great experience on Friday night that I ate lunch there on Sunday before heading home from my weekend of casinos. Definitely will eat here again & hopefully it's real soon. We were told that when they open on Thursday at 11am they don't close until Monday morning for a couple of hours before re-opening at 11am for lunch. Great place for late night eating after a night out.