Super 8 Biloxi
US$108
US$95
QualityInn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$105
AscendHotels
US$149
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$131
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$156
Hampton.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$111
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$91
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$100
  • Pool
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$205
Travelocity
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 in Biloxi for a week from 4/30/12 to 5/7/12. The woman (Leah) who checked us in was great, very friendly and helpful. They had booked us for a room toward the back away from the pool. It was a bottom floor as I had requested. But since we were going to be there a week we wanted by the pool. She let us choose a different room, although to ended up having to be 2nd floor, we were very satisfied with the room. Even though we chose a diferent room check in was very quick. The rooms were clean, beds very comfortable, the free breakfast was really good (waffles, cereal, yogurt, sweet rolls, toast, bagles, milk, juice, coffee, what else could you want). The entire staff could not have be any nicer, freindlier or more helpfull. We got a great rate for our room ( we booked really ). The motel is right across the street from the beach ( which we wanted so we could walk the beach every morning ). TV and WIFI service was great. Check out was quick and easy. The hot tub by the pool did not work but the water was warm. One of the chairs in the room was torn but not bad. We will diffently stay there on out trips to Biloxi. The only real down fall for us is that they do not except pets. We have 2 small dogs that we usually take with us.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Elaine w
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

Thank you for your review of Super 8 Hotel. We are very delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return. Regarding the hot tub, we do not heat it and run it if the weather is higher in climate. We appreciate your feedback on how to improve. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 3 May 2012

This is the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in my entire 47 years of existence! My shoes stuck to the carpet; the arms of the chair in the room were black from filth; the toilet lid fell off when my husband touched it; there was something in the bed when my husband got in. Iwas afraid to touch anything in the room and was completely horrified that I had to try and shower there. The mini fridge was a mildew ridden hot box in the middle of the room, ugh! If the filth, odor and disgusting water don't get you, the gun fight that may erupt at any second in the parking lot might. We were in an outside room and I stood at the door for over an hour listening to the drunken brawl outside for fear they may come near my room and my family. I read a review that the traveler said they asked to be moved to an inside room and it was safer and cleaner. In my opinion, it is not even worth taking a chance on that. I couldn't get out of that place fast enough! Check out Jade K's review; she has it all itemized out for you and it is all exactly correct!

Room Tip: Just say no! Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Margaret A
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Thank you for your review on Super 8 Hotel. We sincerely apologize for your inconvenience during the stay. We prioritize guest safety at our property, and the weekend you came may have been a special event weekend, in which all hotels would experience a similar atmosphere. To account for this, we do hire 24 hour security guards and have patrol officers. We also have camera surveillance at all times. We will investigate the housekeeping matters immediately. Again, our apologies that you were not fully satisfied with your stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We arrived a few hours before check in time and decided to see if our room was ready. It was ready and it took all of about 45 seconds for the desk clerk to check us in and give me the keys. The room was everything you would expect in a 5 Star Motel. Very clean and odor free. Restroom was spotless. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was enjoyable and one of the best we have ever receivied in other motels.Checking out went just as fast as our check in. TV and WIFI service great. We will be staying there on all our trips to the Biloxi area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fl33875
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Hello and thank you for taking time to review Super 8 Hotel in Biloxi. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with our property and look forward to having you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Rooms not ready @ 4 p m, I sat an hour in the lobby waiting for a handicapped room to be cleaned. The room was obviously made into a handicapped room by someone off the street because you couldn't get to the toliet without being double jointed, there was a mini refrigerator sitting in the middle of the room, which I hit at least a dozen times. The room was dirty and in disrepair. It may be close to the beach but you should definately stay somewhere else. I can't believe the Windfrey Group would have their name associated with something so inferior.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank dlbrownTuscaloosa_AL
BiloxiHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Biloxi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for your review. We apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay at Super 8. I would like to address some of your concerns: We do not advertise being on the beach, but directly across from it, within walking distance. Regarding the checkin, we may have had a full house the prior night, which resulted in rooms not being ready by 3pm check in. This can happen in the hotel industry if there is a special event or sudden full occupancy for the prior night and staffing is not immediately available. All of our rooms have a mini fridge and microwave per Wyndham requirements, and as we do not have a dedicated build out for them, we do place them on the floor in the corner of the room. We will immediately look into the concern on housekeeping and maintenance. Thank you again for your review and we apologize for your inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

My family and I were to take a spring break during the dates of 4/21/2012-4/25/2012. Upon arrival of the hotel, the lobby was nicely done, but extremely hot. When we opened the room, it smelled clean. We inspected the beds, and boards for bed bugs and didn't find any, nor evidence. However, during our inspection we noticed the sheets and blankets had some sort of liquids that have long ago dried. The bed skirts also had similar spill marks. The bathroom smelled a bit like toilet. The carpets were vacuumed nicely. I decided because I didn't feel comfortable in putting our things in the drawers that I would leave everything in the suit case for our trip. I was highly disappointed in the room. My husband asked me if I wanted to check out and go to a nicer hotel. I told him no, that we could stay there because we had already paid for the room. When we went to leave to go have dinner, we noticed that was about a gulf ball sized hole at the bottom of the door. Also, there was about 3/4 of an inch to a inch space between door and bottom.
When we returned and went to take a bath, I decided to make sure the towels looked okay since the rest had disappointed me. We had 3 towels, 2 hand towels, and 3 face towels. 1 towel had a brown stain on it that resembled a feces stain. I immediately threw the towel on the floor completely grossed out. I took the 2nd towel and it had about 4 short curly black hairs intertwined into the towel. I threw that one down. I had hope for the third, but it has black hairs in it as well. 1 face towel had what appeared to be a blood stain on it. So, we had 2 face towels and 2 hand towels to shower with. My husband called the front desk to request more towels, but was told we would need to come up front to get them. Considering we were 4 buildings behind the main building, we decided to dry ourselves with extra t-shirts we had packed because I was not about to wash my son, or myself with those towels.
My husband and I shared a double, and our son had a double to himself. I was so upset about the condition of the linens that I made my son sleep on top of the blankets, and he used his own blanket to cover. My husband and I had no choice but to use the sheet, which was the only thing that did appear to be clean. I tossed and turned all night. The mattress is very uncomfortable. Any time we turned, the mattress lifted in off ways and woke the other up. My back hurt every single morning after waking. The pillows were thin and lumpy, and we were only given 1 per person.
We dealt with everything because it was already paid. When we returned on day 2, we had only 2 small, thin towels. Me and my son shared a towel. We were again told if we wanted more, we would need to come to the lobby, which was 4 buildings in front of ours.
At this point we decide we may leave early and eat our losses because this hotel was making a vacation into a horrible experience. We decide that we will wait til Monday night to see how we felt. We decided to stay til Wednesday and try harder to enjoy our vacation. This morning, Tuesday, when I walked into the room and walked to the sink after lunch, I saw two long and dark brown whiskers poking out the hole in the sink that is there in case the water gets too high. It was a HUGE and live roach. I told my husband "I've had enough, lets get out of here NOW!" So, we left as soon as I packed the stuff we had out (toiletetries, dirty clothes, and shopping bags). After loading everything, I walked to the ice maker to put ice in our ice chest that had stuff that needed to be cold, and it was out of order. When I went to the front office, the woman that checked us out was very rude and didn't care. She pretty much said "Oh well."
With all this said, I would highly recommend anyone that wants to visit biloxi to visit Best Western in Ocean Springs (which is usually where we stay). This hotel is unaccommodating,and I should have listened to the people who left negative remarks about this hotel, but I decided to listen to everyones good comments about it being a decent hotel, and suits its purpose. This is not true. It looked clean, but when you inspect, it is in fact dirty, old, and infested! Use the extra money and stay somewhere else, PLEASE!
Oh, and yes it is located on Beach Blvd, but you can not excess the beach across the street. You actually need to walk about 4 blocks before you have beach. It is not a place to walk across and go to the beach.

Room Tip: If you do choose to go against this recommendation, do demand a room in the front. Others have said the front rooms are better attended too...but I suggest going to another hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback on Super 8 Hotel and Suites. We apologize that you were disappointed in the room. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. To address some of your concerns: Our linen and towels are laundered daily after each use by the guests and our chemicals are industrial grade with bleach. Our front desk is not permitted to leave their post, so we do request our guests come to the desk if they need anything. Regarding pest control, we do have a reputable company that handles this, however, we will have them investigate immediately based on your comments. Thank you again for your feedback, and we apologize that you did not enjoy your stay.