“OK BUT”
Review of Super 8 Biloxi

Super 8 Biloxi
Ranked #38 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Hernando, MS
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I had the best experience staying at a motel in a long time! The room rate was very reasonable, plus I was able to use a coupon from one of the Motel Coupon Books which saved me even more.

DARLENE was the lady who checked me in. I can't say enough good things about her. She was so helpful and friendly and went over and beyond what I expected in service! She made me feel like a valued guest and was truly concerned about my comfort. The room she recommended had a king-sized bed with pillowtop mattress, sofa/sleeper couch, etc., and a poolside view. The room was very clean; and I slept great every night!

MARC was the other check-in clerk I talked to. He was also very nice and friendly, and wanted to make sure I had a nice stay.

I also met the Motel General Manager, MR. SAL NAZARALI. He was very nice and also wanted to make sure I had a great visit. I can't think of many times when I have actually met the Motel Manager before! He was readily available if you needed anything, too.

The other check-in clerks were nice and friendly as well; and so were the people who cleaned the rooms and prepared the morning breakfast.

I enjoyed the "Continental Breakfast" every morning. Everything was fresh and tasted very good. I really liked the cinnamon buns and the orange juice.

The pool was also very nice and clean.

I would highly recommend this motel. Everyone there smiled and made you feel that they truly valued you as a guest of their motel. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Wasn't to much of an improvement. I had booked ahead of time, of course when I arrived (on time) I ended up waiting additional 15mins because they couldn't find it (even though I had my information with me) Only positive thing I can truly say is: Location, comfortable bed....and I would say the channels on the TV (little more options of choice of channels to watch) but the TV itself was outdated, channels wasn't coming in clear, actually majority things in the room was outdated, along with somewhat hard to get in/out of the room (or bathroom) with the door being swelled. Also, what's with the short shower head?? Had a lovely time in the city......just not the room.

Room Tip: If your paying with a debit card, please make sure that you have, not only the funds for the stay th...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Travellers also viewed these Biloxi hotels
Days Inn Biloxi Beach
Motel 6 Biloxi/Ocean Springs
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#40 of 47 in Biloxi

Been to Super 8 Biloxi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Biloxi

Property: Super 8 Biloxi
Address: 1870 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39531-5208
Region: United States > Mississippi > Biloxi
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#15 On the Beach Hotel in Biloxi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Biloxi 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Biloxi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel - Biloxi Hotel Biloxi