“Great burger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mugshots
Ranked #25 of 230 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
DeRidder, Louisiana
“Great burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Stopped in Biloxi for the night and found this place. Was not impressed with the atmosphere at all but the burgers were great! Love the sweet Hawaiian rolls. I had the Kahuna burger and thoroughly enjoyed it. We would come back here if we were in the area again.

Visited July 2014

“Good burger joint”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I've yet to have a bad burger and the selection of burgers is unique. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful, even when the place is crowded.

• Visited July 2014
Gilmer, Texas
“Pizza Burger!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

First trip to Mugshots and I will return. I understand why they have been awarded best burger in Mississippi! The bread is like Hawaiian Sweet bread and the hamburger meat would have been wonderful eaten alone. I had the supreme pizza burger while my friend had the philly cheesesteak sandwich, both were great. This place is worth your time.

• Visited June 2014
“Breakfast burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and myself stopped here to grab a burger to go. We both ordered the breakfast burger. All I can say is that it was great!!! The bun was perfect for the burger, and the meat was cooked perfectly. The only complaint is that I wish I would have told them to under cook the egg a little.

1 Thank Nicole0102
San Antonio, Texas
“Take out burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here on 6-14-14 after seeing some nice advertisements for the burgers. The portion size was large and the bun was the best part. It looked to be a family restaurant more so than a sports bar that I anticipated. I would go back to try other items. The prices are very reasonable

• Visited June 2014